Ernestos winterjourney 2012/2013 V

Winterjourney 2012/2013 Philippines I

Angeles day 1

To my great regret my nice plan to fly from Kuching via Kota Kinabalu direct to Angeles remained such,as all flights from Kuching to KK were fully booked for the next few days :( .I had now the choice to stay at least two days more in Kuching or to fly to Manila via Kuala Lumpur.The costs were considerably higher, as I had now also to pay the transfer from Manila to Angeles which costed me 2600 Pisos but much worse was the time involved, instead of 5 hours it took now via KL11 hours.
At the check-in I had to learn that the flight was delayed for two hours what ment for me that I would miss my connecting flight to Manila where I had already the taxi waiting.But the clever guy put things right, as there was another flight which left in one hour, I was close to fling my arms around his neck but later I should loose this desire at all.
I was sitting happily excited at the gate when I had in a bored moment a look on my boarding passes and to my shock I realized that he not changed only this booking but also the onward booking from KL on a later flight. Now it got rather tight, once more back through passcontrol and security to the check in. He realized his error and gave me a new boarding pass for KL but now also my luggage was tagged for the wrong flight. He told me that would n´t be a problem either,this would also be changed but it became one and I stood in Manila without my baggage :search: .A protocol in the late hour and then I could finally continue to Angeles where I arrived at midnight.I did not have much to unpack,just to buy the absolute necessary items, like toothbrush and Absolut Wodka and then I could start my first round on Fields.The result was disappointing, I sat down at Phillies and waited for the ladyboys showing up,but not a single one appeared, the reason was obvious ,on the sidewalk paced a security man up and down.After a quick dinner I tried my luck on Santos Road and was close to give up when Altia run into me. She had already searched me and knew where to find me. Where was Altia there was Leslie not far and off we went to my room above the Camelot night club.While Leslie fully enjoyed my blow job the preference of Altia was clear, she wanted to use her chance to fuck a white man again,however she came within a few minutes, actually when it started to do really good.She would have preferred to stay with me but after this long trip I was too tired and wanted to have my bed for me alone.

post-4016-0-59962500-1367838037_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-83535800-1367838076_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1