Hi

Hard1

Hi. I have just registered in this forum, but I'm not new in the LB world. For many years I posted pics in another forum, but lately I stopped, due to some major leaks that I had to experience. Now I have a bunch of pics (most of them hardcore) from a very recent journey in Pattaya. I would like to post them in this forum, but how can I protect my privacy and the privacy of the ladyboys that I shagged?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

• Upvote 1

Hello Hard1. We are always happy to have a new member come aboard.

I am sure you will hear from Pigdogg and/or Bumblebee (they manage the forum) very soon. They will let you know how to best protect your privacy along with the privacy of your friends. 

Look forward to having you here. I am sure you will like the environment.

On behalf of all of us, welcome.

Hello and a warm welcome Hard1, good to have you here with us as SiamSam said.  Not sure if you are familiar with it or not, but one of the options we have here on Ladyboy Review is for any member to open their own private forum, and invite in who they want to see it.  

The owner also has moderator controls and can edit the forum if needs be. Although you are new here, I am sure if you check the Overall top posters  

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=list&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&filter=ALL

you will see many names you should be familiar with.  Between that and a general look around, you should be able to come up with a pretty good list of guys you would want in your private room.  You could of course also invite new members if you want them in also.  

If you go for this private room, just send Pdogg or myself the list when you have it, and we can set up the room for you.

cheers

Hello and a warm welcome Hard1, good to have you here with us as SiamSam said.  Not sure if you are familiar with it or not, but one of the options we have here on Ladyboy Review is for any member to open their own private forum, and invite in who they want to see it.  

The owner also has moderator controls and can edit the forum if needs be. Although you are new here, I am sure if you check the Overall top posters  

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=list&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&filter=ALL

you will see many names you should be familiar with.  Between that and a general look around, you should be able to come up with a pretty good list of guys you would want in your private room.  You could of course also invite new members if you want them in also.  

If you go for this private room, just send Pdogg or myself the list when you have it, and we can set up the room for you.

cheers

Thank you for your interest, but this solution is too complicated for me.

Hard1, it is actually quite easy. This is probably the most secure way to post your photos and not have them shared with lbs. Once your private area is set up with an initial list of people you trust, start posting away!

It could be other members you have met on your LOS trips, or trusted members from another forum.

• Upvote 1