Happy St Pats Day

ninewives

Bloody hell, this is an unexpected paddy's day treat for us Irish folk. Brother Ninewives sending us a message on t'internet.

I thought his typing hand was broken for the last year.

I'll have a Guinness in your honour tomorrow afternoon sir. So that is one for Ninewives, one for 4:17, one for PD, one for Etgohm, one for Juri........ Christ I will be ratarsed by 5p.m

Good to see you surface, Ninewives!

And St. Patrick's Day greetings to all of you from Pattaya, where we are keeping it classy, as this gentleman demonstrated during the parade today. There's pissed, and then there's pissed ...

post-442-0-02552200-1363519549_thumb.jpg

Yes, he literally pissed on the parade -- that he was participating in. Fortunately it wasn't all drunken moronic fat guys. To make up for the above, here's this:

post-442-0-57311900-1363520139_thumb.jpg

post-442-0-29614000-1363520148_thumb.jpg

P.S. I did pay less than 70 euros last night (technically early this afternoon), and she was a transsexual, 555

• Upvote 2

Bloody hell, this is an unexpected paddy's day treat for us Irish folk. Brother Ninewives sending us a message on t'internet.

I thought his typing hand was broken for the last year.

I'll have a Guinness in your honour tomorrow afternoon sir. So that is one for Ninewives, one for 4:17, one for PD, one for Etgohm, one for Juri........ Christ I will be ratarsed by 5p.m

Only 5 pints and you are ratarsed, l no believe. Not a true blooded Irishman. Considering the only sex you will be having will be with the Palm sisters, why stop at 5!

ET

ET, those were just the 5 for my Pattaya pals - I didn't mention the several for my American cousins, a few for my friends in Australia, a couple for self indulgence and just one or two out of sheer greed!!!!

Even the Palm sisters rejected me after that,ffs.

• Upvote 1