Soi 6 Christian Revival

DownLoLarry

Was a buddy's last night in town and he wanted to get one last quick pop so he headed to (of course) Soi 6.

Wondering down the street we encountered a Christian revival meeting of sorts. There was a band set up right next to So What Bar playing Christian music and a crowd of about eight supporters, men and women, swaying to the music, one hand raised as to receive the Spirit.

Now I'm wondering how did "they" know that Soi 6 is one of the most sinful streets on the planet?

OTOH, gotta somewhat admire their courage, rather than preaching to the choir, they went to the belly of the beast probably at some phyusical risk to themselves.

Probably the most unlikely place in this world to save someones soul but you gotta admire their spirit

The belly of the beast indeed :devil:

Not so! Its a holey place and often you'll hear that anguished cry:

"Ooooooh God! I'm cumming!"

True or false?

:acute:

• 2 weeks later...

Was a buddy's last night in town and he wanted to get one last quick pop so he headed to (of course) Soi 6.

Wondering down the street we encountered a Christian revival meeting of sorts. There was a band set up right next to So What Bar playing Christian music and a crowd of about eight supporters, men and women, swaying to the music, one hand raised as to receive the Spirit.

Now I'm wondering how did "they" know that Soi 6 is one of the most sinful streets on the planet?

OTOH, gotta somewhat admire their courage, rather than preaching to the choir, they went to the belly of the beast probably at some phyusical risk to themselves.

I don't need to admire anyone who believes in myths, fairy tales and superstitions.

• 4 weeks later...

I make you right there Lefty...i just walked passed a bunch of chanting Hari Krishna dudes and these guys are even more fucked up in the head than the Bible bashers. I think ill buy a pair of earplugs

I havent seen the Nana patrol for some time, maybe they got the message that no one is listening and we are all morally bankrupt