Cheap Airfare From North America To Thailand

pdogg

Siam Sam posted on another thread that flights from North America to Bangkok through Narita are quite cheap now since no one is going to Tokyo these days.

Didn't want that post to get lost on the other thread so figured I'd start a new thread to give everyone a heads up.

My guess is that there may be some very good deals on Priceline, u could try some lowball bids and see what happens, but with Priceline u don't get frequent flyer miles, so their prices are not as good as they mya appear.

My fare for travel next week from eastern Canada to Bangkok (through Narita) is $993.00 including all taxes, fuel surcharges, et cetera. An unbelievable price. And I get points. The layover in Narita is 2 hours. This is with Air Canada but I notice United is reduced also. Go to www.kayak.com and check it out.

My fare for travel next week from eastern Canada to Bangkok (through Narita) is $993.00 including all taxes, fuel surcharges, et cetera. An unbelievable price.

You got that right! I paid almost double that price to go from the northeast USA to BKK last November.

I will be heading through Narita soon, I need to see if my airline can give me some kind of a deal but I booked it a long time ago, I think I am stuck now grrrrrrrrrrrr :diablo:

JD,

Consider driving to Montreal and traveling from there. You can park your car at my place and take an $8.00 bus to the airport or I'll drive you. Look at the deals from Montreal and if they are considerably better cancel your current booking and pay the penalty and book accordingly. What are your dates? What is you cancellation fee? I will take it from there.