Sunee Plaza 10 Baht Shots

DownLoLarry

Just noticed a 10 baht herbal whiskey joint in a great spot in Sunee.

It's in between the "back entrance" of Redgy's and Rainbow Bar. It has comfortable seating for four or five and in a relatively dark quiet part of Sunee, great place to ask wandering femboys for a shot!

10 baht a shot but if a group is there it makes more sense to order the 30, 70. or 120 baht size.

Never noticed it before and if raining I think they'd have to take the chairs away.

I went to a few of these dark back soi Thai whiskey encampments a couple of times during my last tour. It was usually very late at night as I was stumbling back to the room. I enjoy them a lot. They are quiet, unassuming, inexpensive, and the clientele are usually pleasant. And the whiskey ain't bad either. Also it is where some of the dateless LBs and Femboys hang out after hours and more often than not they're game for a game with a handsome man of my charm, wit and caliber. I never noticed the one in Sunee but then again I hardly get outside of the Corner Bar parameter due to Lefty's jealousy and possessiveness. I'm sure you guys understand.

You can see it from Corner Bar Sam. About 10 seconds away.

Think it's back where one of our FM's spotted five ladyboys and they went upstairs to show him their cocks so he could properly choose.

I can take an educated guess who that brave FM might be. Are these the rooms heading out towards the back of Sunee area? Saw a mixed bag of LBs hanging out there a few time.

I can take an educated guess who that brave FM might be. Are these the rooms heading out towards the back of Sunee area? Saw a mixed bag of LBs hanging out there a few time.

That was indeed a fun evening, went back for seconds and thirds on respective nights, such a mixed bag in Sunee of potential candidates for a evening of excitement. :D

I went to a few of these dark back soi Thai whiskey encampments a couple of times during my last tour. It was usually very late at night as I was stumbling back to the room. I enjoy them a lot. They are quiet, unassuming, inexpensive, and the clientele are usually pleasant. And the whiskey ain't bad either. Also it is where some of the dateless LBs and Femboys hang out after hours and more often than not they're game for a game with a handsome man of my charm, wit and caliber. I never noticed the one in Sunee but then again I hardly get outside of the Corner Bar parameter due to Lefty's jealousy and possessiveness. I'm sure you guys understand.

I hereby give you my blessing and consent to visit anywhere you please at any time. Your getting kind of stretched out of shape for me anyway. :spiteful: