Cocktail & Dreams 2013

duke007

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

soapbox.gif

Everything was going smoothly, and i was in a Good mood........

nice relaxing day yesterday. the rain even stopped for me when i wanted to go out. Got home this morning, had a lovely breakfast. opened a nice new jar of marmalade. Had to go do a few chores: the accountant dealt with me swiftly, even the bank was quick, and i didn't haul the manager out of his office like i usually do on a monday morning.............

I thought: "I know i'll update Fartbook" - what a mistake!

Nothing, but nothing enrages me more than this "Social Medja'" crap. There's messages from people i've never even heard of! And no, i'm not interested in the minutae of everybody's pathetic little lives thanks. And no, you can't be my "friend" - i've never even met you, so fuck offff!
I don't give a shit how many "Like its" i've had.

Somebody cheer me up and tell me how i "unfriend" EVERYBODY !!

Monday Night (27th May)

A desperate night for most bars. I walked Bangla at 1.30am and it was virtually deserted. Even the front bars at the new soi Tiger were empty. Startling reminder of how western style tourists are absent.

Sorry to see 360 lose at pool again on his last night. Look out Darkside Bar - the Vanilla Killer is on his way!
Hope to see you back again sometime soon 360 - thoroughly enjoyed your company.

Welcome to dinphuket, on a fleeting visit, who should rename himself dinbangkok now !

Also welcome to sleepingforest who finally manged to slip away from his friends and get to his fave bar....
Who did he end up with? Her picture below. Quite an introduction!

post-136-0-58571100-1369919120_thumb.jpg

Thursday Night

The month draws to a damp-squid close. As usual, one of the worst months of the year despite the generous help from you guys. I'm just hoping June will be bouyant enough to see us through the nightmare July to September period. It really is a struggle at the moment, and your help to survive is much appreciated.

On a brighter note smile.png :

Nam

post-136-0-24414100-1370005328_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-31210400-1370005346_thumb.jpg

Anna, who kindly agreed to wear just that little hat and high heels, nothing else, for me later on hubbahubba.gif

I'm working on her to do a sexy photoshoot for me Camera.gif , but is still a little shy about not having bolt-ons. I tell her the guys really won't care, but i think it'll take a bit more convincing yet.

post-136-0-01367800-1370350324_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-33054900-1370350334_thumb.jpg

Tuesday afternoon:

farang called me from his daytime haunt having just arrived after an 18 hour journey, and wanting to unload his massive, and extravagant gift !

Just look at that lot! 2 whole sides of smoked salmon Tongue%202.gif , not to mention packets of cookies, 5 jars of marmalade, and 10 Danish Blue cheeses ! !  How the hell did he carry that lot all the way from Denmark? Clap.gif

post-136-0-26052500-1370350411_thumb.jpg

Nuoy, and by now the "itch that needs scratching" has become almost too much to bear.

And isn't it always the way: you hold back on making your decision and you miss an opportunity. And if you act too quickly, you find another opportunity comes by and you can't take advantage?!
Having agreed to take Anna home with me, Nam came on strong and was obviously up for some fun. I've never taken Nam and would have liked the chance of taking her for a spin.
Then almost last knockings, Pink takes me to the dress shop just down the street, where her friend Pollar is trying some clothes. Now Pollar has the biggest tits i've ever seen on a ladyboy, and i've always wanted to rummage about in them!
Alas, i've made a decision already, and i know its fatal to change horses mid race.

Not that Anna wasn't great, mind. But i bet i don't get the same opportunities tonight.

post-136-0-30435500-1370874563_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-49236100-1370874574_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-50509600-1370874584_thumb.jpg

Friday Night

A less boring night, although the bar had emptied by 12.30 !

Farang presented Patricia with a cake, prepared for her monkey-house visit with a metal file in it! Fortunately she was already out. But it'll come in handy next time......

OH FFS, CAN'T LOAD PICTURES PC%20Under%20Hammer.gif