Cocktail & Dreams 2013

duke007

Later in the evening: former P*****a girl Oh reunited with some Walking Street colleagues.

Strange developments through the night, which i won't go into, but it looks as though Sonia may be staying, at least for a while, as she seems anxious to avoid going back to P*****a just now.

I wondered why i got the phone call out of the blue, from kung asking if they could come for a "holiday". I reckon there's something, or someone, she's trying to avoid back in The Sewer. Lord knows what goes through their minds at times. And i thought western women could be complicated!

Anyway they're out of The Skylab now, but i reckon we'll be seeing Sonia working soi Croc for the time being.

post-136-0-40076100-1362757280_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thursday night (14th March)

Can't believe the weekend is upon us already !

Hoping our singaporean visitors can help us keep up the momentum of the month. These days i take a deep breath when i look at the daily numbers hoping that we'll at least manage to equal last year. So far so good. My thanks to those that have helped. I guess many many businesses all over the world are just hanging on in there - tough times.

The girls were busy entertaining the customers, so it was tough to get any decent solo shots. Here are a few, with them larking around:

post-136-0-71686200-1363605456_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-86238800-1363605466_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-40570600-1363605476_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little catching up to do so here goes....

Tuesday Night (26th March)

With the German Invasion successfully repelled in disarray, it was time to count the casualties: Ningnong mortally wounded from repeated tequila bombings, cashier exhausted, and various lower rank troops temporarily out of action.

This rear gunner inspects for shrapnel:

post-136-0-14761500-1365767781_thumb.jpg