Jomtien Swingers Resort Raided

pdogg

A 61 year old Dutchman,  Anthony Verloop has been taken into custody on Sunday to face charges of operating an organized Orgy at a Jomtien Resort along with a local lady, Jasmine Nubjiph who is said to have assisted him
Organised through a website, the event was advertised as a night for Swingers,  and is reported to have offered group sex to the 10 couples, of both local and overseas nationality, within the grounds of the Rama Kien Resort.

The one o clock morning raid was concluded after those under cover officers notice that the couples, who were in many cases, semi naked,  were offered the opportunity to indulge in sexual activities both inside the resort rooms and within the grounds.

As the raid commenced, so guests, in various states of attire, are reported to have try to flee the scene as Officers found used condoms, together with sex toys which had been supplied to get the party into full swing.

http://www.pattaya103.com/swingers-orgy-raid-pattaya/

You know Pattaya is one big brothel yet the BIBrown are arresting groups of fat farnags and their ladies who want to indulge in a bit of group nookie.  I have always wondered about this practice.  Never did it myself but I am intrigued.  Maybe some things are left better to remain a fanasty!!

I couldnt see my Edith getting plugged by George Jefferson LOL!!!