Ladyboys Offended By Ikea Advert

pdogg

I showed the video to my teerak and she was not in the least bit offended.  She wanted to go out and buy furniture.

http://youtu.be/YxtaTn8zSwg

Thai Transgender Alliance have sent an open letter to IKEA to complain about a 'negative and stereotypical' advert.

The offending advert, called Luem Aeb (meaning 'forget to deceive'), was broadcast on Bangkok's sky train system from 28 December 2012 to 13 January 2013 and on YouTube.

'The MTF transgender/transwomen character is openly mocked as being "deceitful",' read the open letter to IKEA from Thai Transgender Alliance.

'The transgender content of the advertisement is negative and stereotypical in nature, perpetuating misunderstanding transgenderism as human sexuality for "deceitful and deviant lifestyle".'

The advert shows a woman who is so surprised by a sale item that she speaks with a male voice. The man she is with looks shocked and horrified. The last scene of the advert shows the man running away as the woman carries a box of flat-packed furniture by herself.

The letter from Thai Transgender Alliance demands that IKEA Global issue an official public statement about the advert.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/thai-trans-group-complain-ikea-about-ad220113

I disagree - She's hot... Fuck yeah!.. And one of the most wonderful things about transexuals generally, is that they can laugh at themselves; this could only ever upset the unsmiling faces of the political correct... And we don't really care about them, don't we.

Good ad, it's got charm & it's funny... And fuck I'd like to 'rodger' her to within an inch of her life whilst 'we're' putting 'our' new shelving units up in 'our' new home, with her wearing some skimpy little chiffon number with her diddy little peckker hanging out of the bottom of it & her warm, voluptuous, titties, sensuously wobbling about, teasing their way out of the top of the garment to reveal themselves, whilst my flaccid member rubs gently against the peachy soft orbs of her buttocks, getting harder & harder & harder &...&.. I've got to go & have a wank

• Upvote 2