Chow Soy

SiamSam

There has been no response from him whatsoever. I simply want to know what he has available (January 28-February 08) and the rate. 

Please do not go through any unnecessary bother on my behalf. I am booked at another location which I am fine with, however I might wanna change at some point hence my curiosity with Chow Soy.

Ah ok, well maybe better then to pop along yourself when in town and see him in person and check the rooms.  Better than me making tentative inquires and then when I am eating there have him ask me ""Any word from your friend yet?" lol  Just thought you might be stuck for a room on arrival.

See you soon. :drinks:

Give him a day or two to respond Sam. He's got a relatively young family that takes a lot of his attention lately from what I've read. He replied to my request in under 24 hours but I see a couple guys have complained about him taking longer than normal (a couple days) to reply.

Here's a few posts from the "Rooms Above Chow Soy" thread from one of the GG Pattaya forums:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/24432-rooms-above-the-new-chow-soy-restaurant/page-36

What or where is the problem, please?

LOL there is no problem just been tied up for last 2 or 3 weeks.....having 1 year old a kid ain't easy. There is not enough hours in the day but you know that Cliff lol.

All I ask is for serious enquires to PM me or e-mail at dazsomerville@hotmail.com .

It does say that at the start of the thread and I will get back with in 24 hours.

Most people do anyway and don't have any problems.

That is why i am full most of the time.

I would say 85% + of my customers are happy with the service I provide and in Hotel / Guest House business that is quite good. I say 85% because I know my place is not perfect but it is a budget guest house.

Regards

DaveS 

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

Very Large Room available 

19th Jan until Noon 23rd Jan ***Only 700B a night***

Room 4 Pic on start of thread

23rd Jan until noon 11th Feb ***Only 600B a Night*** (this room also has King Sized Bed, 42" Plasma T.V., 3 Seater Sofa etc.)

lecarreblanc, on 11 Jan 2013 - 04:14, said:snapback.png
need a room between 14-19 february but cant get a response via email :(

Hi!

I Sent you a reply to your e-mail....only have Very Large Room  16th Feb until noon 19th Feb.

Regards

DaveS

I would also add that in the dozens and dozens of posts in the Chow Soy thread on that other forum, there was never a single bad review. Guys rave about the place, with one guy saying he'd just booked his 14th stay there. There are constant glowing reviews of the food, which some guys rate as the best in Pattaya as well.

It books up fast because it's apparently that good.

am booked in here for the last week of my holidays from the 24th Jan.......if i can be of any help PM me and i will have a quick chat with him, seems he (Dave) is turned the bookings over to Ice who works in the bar...Was sitting in there the otherday and dealt with her think i was just luck getting the loom for a week as am coming to end of my stay at April Suites... Regards garry