PPOP II - The Perverts Are At It Again!

C Wombat

Formally announcing the return of the PPOP (Pattaya Perverts Other Party) to Pattaya on 28 April 2013 as part of the Bear & Wombat Tour De LOS for BMs (regardless of Forum and other preferences) and their lady(boy) friends.

PPOP II is proudly brought to you by C_Wombat (AKA Dicko), Alaskan Bear (AKA AB, The Bear, the Man Mountain himself ) and a relative newcomer to the scene, Danthepoolman (AKA The Pool Man), also the letters P, L and B and the numbers 2, 69 and 181.

The event will be held at Famous Bar courtesy of Karl & Lita. Food Menu is yet to be determined but we all know the other great offerings available. More info as it comes to hand.

Gents, please let us know either by posting here or on LBP or as a PM to either of us as to your intention to come....for catering purposes only.  The Bear wants to know so he can get his local Dominoes to deliver on time and that guy from NY with the hotdog cart...el.

post-62-0-93979100-1357753948_thumb.jpg

Edited by C Wombat
  • Upvote 2

Can we have AB give me his ATM card upon arrival in the country, and I will give him a daily allowance each afternoon? :biggrin:

Good idea but what does he use in the evening? and in the morning when he has to evict the 15 girls from his loom to reload.

He will need supervising for the week before I get into Patts though (19 - 27 Apr).

Actually sorry ET we may not catch up the next weekend either....we head for BKK on May 2 to begin our Tour de LOS proper. On May 4 we hit Chiang Mai.  May 13, we are back in Pattaya (sort of...out the back of Whoop Whoop...Soi 15 up behind Jomtien). What are your dates (PM if need be)?

Just hope that that is all they try to do to you!

;)

Tread carefully l will, lol. But this is Patts and nothing ever goes as planned. BTW l will be in town until May 28th. I believe Juri, Diamond Dog and XRay specs will also be there around the same time. I have a big birthday on May 21 and l plan to go down in style!

Chioba style lol.

Cheers,

ET

• 1 month later...

My fellow BMs, lend me your ears, the countdown continues to PPOP II (The Hangover 2.69, The Kathoey have them now).

49 Days 18 hours til it all happens again.

Currently we have 10 BMs + ABs entourage, so if anyone else intends coming please let us know. Should be a great night and as well as being a combined birthday party for me and AB, it will be Danthepoolman's penultimate nite in LOS. So lets send him off with a bang.

Look forward to seeing you there.

• Upvote 1

Man oh man how I wish I could be there!!! I know it is going to be a sensational blow out. I hope you and Mr. Bear enjoy it and tread yourselves well accordingly. One night does not a vacation/holiday/dream make. I trust you guys will inhale sparingly to make the most of your well earned holiday in the Holy Land. 

We wish you could too Sam! I do miss your unoffical Canadian Embassy table and especially now that I have found canuk relatives. We will try to struggle on without your guidance. Thanks for sentiments. AB will be on his 8th night and me my 2nd in Patts, so yes we will restrain ourselves...I have another 26 after that.

• 2 weeks later...

PPOP II Position Vacant!!!

Due to circumstances beyond his immediate control, Danthepoolman has needed to 'pull the pin' on his LOS plans for April. Hence we are down a Host for the PPOP II festivities.

Any BM or other wishing to apply for the 3rd man position and assist in the financing of the event, please apply within by messaging either myself or Alaskan Bear. Most you'll need to pay equates to approximately the cost of a LT or less.

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

PPOP II as to be hosted by myself, Mr A. Bear and YoungRoy33 from LBP is hereby cancelled due to reasons beyond our control. These reasons are nothing to do with Famous Bar, the girls or the proprietors. AB and I just need to pull back. I've given youngroy first dibs if he wants to use the name PPOP this year for a party, up to him. Let me know if anyone else would like to take over.

My deepest apologies to all BMs who have expressed their intention to attend the Party, we will still be in town maybe we can organise a drink and a pizza someplace. We thank you for your support.

• Upvote 1