Pattaya Beach road police round-up

JaiDee

Damn it, we will stop this prostitution by these transsexuals once and for all!

Or, errrrm, we will just make 'em move to another place LOL

"The Police have identified these wandering transsexuals as the key group of potential trouble-makers and will now remove them from the streets of Pattaya on a nightly basis until they are forced to either stop what they are doing, or to relocate, which is the more likely option.

100 Baht fines were paid by each transsexual who was then released with a stern warning not to be seen in the area again." {That should work!}

http://www.pattayaon...ach-road-sweep/

I popped down for one night last week and the group of Posties that used to hang out at Blue Sky bar have all left for BKK. I like Blue Sky Bar and always have a few beers there listening to the band. The Posties told me later in BKK that no point anymore working Pattaya WS as to much hassle for over a year. Simon Bar already kicked them all out three years ago

Sitting outside for a couple of hours didnt see one walk by. Even last Xmas i used to sit there all night till 2AM and still none walked by, excecpt those working at the Jstar bar or whatever that shithole is called now

WS is not so much fun as used to be... i think they must come out in clusters when the Police are not around. Who wants that hassle .. not me.. they will be arresting the Farangs next for trawling

• Upvote 1

I spent 2 months in Pattaya in May and June and it was mind-boggling the amount of streetwalkers who were around. Beach road between Koyo 7 and about soi 11 has literally hundreds of 'em between say 8pm and 3am; mostly females, but certainly a good share of ladyboys as well. I dare say there is nowhere else in the world where you can find so many attractive, young, slim girls for less than 30 bucks as you can right there.

Walking street is also filled with streetwalkers, very few of whom actually seem to be getting any business [at least in low season]. Mostly they just stand around and get ogled and stared at by annoying Indians in packs, none of whom ever seem to buy, and families of young Russkies looking at them in awe. "We have nothing like this back in Vladivostok!" Over at the aptly-named Tuna Bar, across from Linda bar on lower Walking street, some of us would meet for late-night beers and laughs and to check out the scene. There were always 9 or 10 [or more] posties hanging around there - and they aren't hard to spot because they generally look hotter than the real girls or the pre-ops - and I mean NONE of them were getting any business. Hard to believe, actually.....Pattaya in Low season is the very definition of "buyers market" and the Police can keep doing their sweeps to keep the politicians and Chamber of commerce folks happy, but they will never completely move prostitution out of that city. Hey, you Thais built that city to cater to sex tourists and now you don't like it because you want to bring in ex-commie tourists and turn it into Disneyland East; good luck with that.

One good idea is to try and move it all east of 2nd road, between 2nd and Bukhao, and I believe they are trying that right now, but it will take 10 years minimum.

• Upvote 1

ohh my god i was quite surprise when i was walking around from beach road to walking street the other day and i didnt see a single walking freelance ladyboy around was wondering if they all went to singapore since its low season........and also the funny thing is both gg and lb bars dont have any customer all i see people wandering around without time drop by have a drink......there was this tourist police trying to hit me and my friend well since it was blonde and brunette walking but good thing no police trying to ask our whatabouts so acting like tourist heheheeheh so yeah it was boring that me and my friends just went back to jomtien and sit around the sand and have some drink and do night swimming skindipping and whatever....and all the russians were starting to hit on us.....anyways i notice that the bars usually filled up are the ones outside in walking street and beach road like in soi buwakaw and naklua the ones in walking streets is empty and freelancers are nowhere to be found

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...