Miss International Queen 2012, Nov 2/2012, Pattaya, Thailand

rxpharm

It's that time of the year again, for one of the few international contests for ts/lbs, Miss International Queen. Here is the website: Miss International Queen.

There will be activities all that week, some free to the public, so if you're in Pattaya then, I would encourage you to check things out.

Doubtful that Thailand will win this year, as Nong Sammy, Miss Tiffany 2011, won it last year.

• Upvote 2

@rxpham,

Do the tickets sell out. The website has a way to purchase tickets, but i was hoping to get them day before..but do the good seats go sell out early? not sure that i want to do a wire tranfers from my bank just for tix as the website seems to imply.

any eperience apperciated.

radiuno - the VIP seats are on the main floor - these probably will sell out a few days before the final. If you arrive in Pattaya a couple or 3 days before the final night - I think your chance of getting a main floor seat is good, but if you're going to try on the night before - then you'll probably end up with balcony seats. This isn't too bad if you're in the first row - using a long telephoto (75-300 mm) and strong flash I had reasonable photos last year. The drawback is the contestants are often looking down at the judges in the 1st row main floor - so you have to time it to catch their faces well.

If you're not in Pattaya 2 or 3 nights before the finals - try to get a friend to pick up VIP seats for you, if you're keen on being closer. pdogg is right, the Miss Tiffany Contest sells out all seat types more often than MIQ.

According to the Tiffany Show the following events are free and open to the public: On 31st October 2012, the contestants will be visiting places such as World Gems Collection and Ripley’s Believe it or not. They will also go to Koh Laan for their CSR activities.

I think the Koh Laan event is the swimsuit on the beach segment.

• Upvote 1

BB, there's been a change for the talent show, as per e-mail I've received from the Tiffany Show:

Miss International Queen 2012's Best KISS Talent Contest will be held on Tuesday, 30th October 2012 at Aksra Theatre in Bangkok at 19.00 hrs. Ticket prices are THB 1,600 for VIP/person (dinner buffet at 17.30-19.00 hrs. included) and THB 1,000 for Normal/person. This is where the contestants perform to show off their talents for the tile of Best KISS Talent.

Unfortunately no longer open to the public.

• 2 weeks later...

@RandiUno

Becarefull what you wish for......

http://www.facebook....n.balot?fref=ts

http://www.facebook....balot.1?fref=ts

Let me know in time when it`s your wedding , i will come and setup my entertainment music for free just for you....

@Rxpharm

Yes , Miss Guam is pino and live in Manila , nice catch.....

Greetz , Stealth

@Stealth...You are right...I have discovered in the LB world you have to be "REAL" careful what you wish for!!!

Here is a pic of No. 3 with some of her friends (she is in the red bikini)...wish I would have been at this kitchen table!!!

I will take you up on that DJ offer at the Wedding, I'm buying the engagement ring now!... 8P

post-743-0-97254700-1350772265_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...