Bar Manager Wanted!

barcode123

Good to hear your new venue is opening soon Barcode. There will be a huge wave of guys arriving in the next 4 weeks so your timing is impeccable. I am sure we will try to give the bar as much publicity as we can on the forum as soon as a few of us are back on the ground at the end of the month. :drinks:

Good to hear your new venue is opening soon Barcode. There will be a huge wave of guys arriving in the next 4 weeks so your timing is impeccable. I am sure we will try to give the bar as much publicity as we can on the forum as soon as a few of us are back on the ground at the end of the month. :drinks:

Thanks Bumblebee I will reveal more at the end of the week!

In my opinion it is a big mistake hiring a ladyboy lover to manage a ladyboy bar...They're gonna fuck every ladyboy in the bar...May not be the best business plan...

BTW...I hear that there is a guy named Franck who is available...

I take you have never run a bar before?

No, have you?

But I sure have had a drink or two in a few over the years and I have watched a "few" failures in Thailand over the years ...

Sorry, I didn't realize that my opinion would offend anyone...

Yes I have runs bars and GO GO before. Your opinion did not offend me. It is a good question about fucking the staff and the answer would be a big NO. I have seen to many bar owners (friends of mine) do this and it was the biggest mistake they had ever made.

Hope to see you when I open? I will let you know where it is at the end of the week. Cheers.

. Your opinion did not offend me. It is a good question about fucking the staff and the answer would be a big NO. I have seen to many bar owners (friends of mine) do this and it was the biggest mistake they had ever made.

Happy that I didn't offend you and happy that you will try and keep your manager away from the ladyboys and very happpy that you are opening a new ladyboy bar...Best wishes for great success...

I have fucked many of my Staff as manager of the Pub, never did me any harm to be honest

Apples and oranges Big Dave...My guess is that your staff are not there to service the sexual needs of your customers...If I know that the owner or management of a bar are diddling the staff, I won't barfine any of the ladies...Maybe it's just me but I find that to be distasteful and inappropriate and unprofessional...I would

think it might also create a very strange dynamic within the bar if the bar owner or manager is his own best customer...

Apples and oranges Big Dave...My guess is that your staff are not there to service the sexual needs of your customers...If I know that the owner or management of a bar are diddling the staff, I won't barfine any of the ladies...Maybe it's just me but I find that to be distasteful and inappropriate and unprofessional...I would

think it might also create a very strange dynamic within the bar if the bar owner or manager is his own best customer...

I agree totally with you mon ami, its a different kettle of fish altogether for sure and If I was the manager of a bar in Pattaya I'd be fucking other peoples staff not my own (if possible :rolleye0012: )

...If I know that the owner or management of a bar are diddling the staff, I won't barfine any of the ladies...Maybe it's just me but I find that to be distasteful and inappropriate and unprofessional..

I totally agree with that statement.

... which is why I don't bother going to Phuket, plus it's so unnecessarily expensive down there.