The Philippines Hotel Review

Stealth007

• 3 weeks later...

Stealth,

In your review of the Royal Amsterdam you mentioned that internet vouchers are given to use at Queens Hotel.

I stayed at Queens for a few nights in March 2015 in a balcony supreme room. It is a very friendly hotel and although I didn't have a guest in my stay they are GG and ladyboy friendly.

Some pics of the room and balcony will be added as soon as I can work out how to .... off to read FAQs now

• Upvote 2

Some pics of the room and balcony will be added as soon as I can work out how to .... off to read FAQs now

SJ, I noticed that you posted the pics to your Profile but not the Forum.

The Profiles are a separate area; it's two distinct uploading systems.  

I know it's confusing!      :mad0245:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4392-how-to-load-photos-on-the-forum/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Angels City ( Queens Hotel )

1. Location

1136 Tinio ST Corner Constatine St Balibago

20 min drive from the airport
10 min walk from , Walking Street
15 min Walk to the closest money changer
20 min walk to the closest minishop and supermarket
25 min walk to Clark SM Mall

2. Staff attitude

Very good and attentive , including the management , very friendly

3. Hotel facilities offered.

I did not make use of none , so I can not make no comment abouth this

4. What could be improved upon by owners/management.

Everything was just perfect , don’t have nothing to add

5. Swimming Pool

Operating Hours: 07.00 AM t/m 11.00 PM
Each guest can take two joiners with them to swim for free , any additional person must pay 300 php

6. Safety

Did not encounter no probleem or no situation where I have to say that it was not safe , the streets are very good light up so it looks all safe to walk everywhere around the hotel at night , and the security was also always optimal
The doors use card key systeem and each time a guest left I will get a call if all is oke for her to leave

7. Wifi Systeem

Avarage speed , but the connection was very good through the whole hotel , also out side at the pool and in the lobby
For those that find there internet single to be to weak there are routers avail at the front desk

8. Facility`s

They Have a lounge place call ( the living room on the 7th floor ) here you can choose between around 12 girl to take back to your room……
I did not ask how much for each girl because I had my network with me already in place but from what I saw walking around I have to say I did not see nothing that match my personal taste….

There is a DBO ATM machine right in the lobby of the hotel so you can always have enough cash at hand all the time

If you happends to be in need of a internet facility because you don’t have your own , they also have a computer room with two units

9. Quality of food

Very very good , and the phillippines addict discount card work just fine , everyday I eat something

10. Prices

I stay for 9 nights and pay around € 529 = 28.350 php
Don’t need to pay no deposit

11. Cheque out time is at 12.00 PM , if you require a late cheque out always ask the front desk and they will inform you of your options

On my last trip i was for 4 days back at the queens , but this time i had a room with balcony , much bigger with a awesome view

20171127_123902_Copy.jpg20171127_123945.jpg20171127_124000.jpg

Shots i made from the hotel from out side......

20151213_112846.jpg

20151213_112904.jpg

This Nov 2017 i was in " Queens Hotel " again for a few days to make some photoshot and do some kinkystuff , i had this time a room with a balcony , the place was awesome as Always , the front desk girls where trill to see me again , they are funny as fuck , lol

20171127_123838_Copy.jpg

20171127_123849_Copy.jpg

20171127_123902_Copy.jpg

20171127_123914.jpg

20171127_123923.jpg

20171127_123945.jpg

20171127_124000.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cebu - ( Movenpick Hotel / Macatan Island )

1. Location

Punta Engano Road , Lapu Lapu City - Cebu

6015 Mactan

1 hour drive from the airport
20 min drive to KVT Club Vip - ( With the best girls of my taste )

30 min drive to KVT Club Mermaid - ( With the best girls of my taste )

25 min drive to Gaisano Mactan Island Mall ( The biggest with everything you ever need )

2. Staff attitude

Excelent !!!
Very good and attentive , including the management , very friendly

3. Hotel facilities offered.

Made use of the shuttle Bus from the hotel to the Gaisano Mactan Mall and to Ayala Mall was not bad ride

4. What could be improved upon by owners/management.

Everything was just perfect , don’t have nothing to add

5. Swimming Pool

24/7 open , pool boy with towels will be avail from 07.00 AM till 08.00 PM

6. Beach Front

24/7 open

7. Safety

Did not encounter no probleem or no situation where I have to say that it was not safe , the streets are very good light up so it looks all safe to walk everywhere around the hotel at night , and the security was also always optimal ,

The doors use card key systeem and a second card was optional.....

8. Indoor Safe Systeem

This one was full automatic and bigg enough to hold your mini laptop

9. Wifi Systeem

Excelent !!!
Very very good speed , the connection was very good through the whole hotel , also out side at the pool and in the lobby and on the beach and at the Ibiza beach club.....

10. Facility`s

They have a lot , but i made only use of the ( Ibiza Beach Club )

1- The Forum: Lounge and Pool bar

2- The Lobby Lounge: Specialty Coffee and Movenpick Chocolate Hour

3- Spa Del Mar

11. Prices

I stay for 3 nights and pay around € 437 = 32.200 php
They will ask a depost of 5000 php

12. Cheque out time is at 12.00 PM , if you require a late cheque out always ask the front desk and they will inform you of your options

13 How you Booked it, through the hotel or through a booking site such as Agoda

I booked through bookings.com and send a E@mail to the hotel to arrange a pick up service which cost me 850 php from City Suite Ramos Towers
During cheque inn I ask also for a drop off service at Mactan Airport airport for me to go to Manila , that cost me 535 php

My personal experience !!!

If you have to much money on your bank account and dont know what to do with it like i have some time and your in Cebu then i will recommand you to try out this place , lol

My advice to you all is dont come to this place with out a partner , to get one will cost you a lot of money , KVT around here begin at 6000 php up to 10.000 php for a girl ( Korean style )

I had my bird with me but can not show no pic because she is married and living there in Cebu with her New Zeeland husband , but still freelance around with her regular costumers when ever she feel like it !!!

This is a upscale place for Korean , from familie groups all the way up to the rich kids with there girlfriends ( Saw a few very very cute koreans in between that you only see in movies and magazine walking around

Then you get some japanees , chinees , russians and then come the rest.......

I had a nice and clean room with a good working airco , and housekeeping did a good job to keep it everyday nice and clean…….

I dont know if the hotel is ladyboy friendly because my bird was not a ladyboy , and she stay with me during the 3 day`s i was there...

But as i said make sure you have a parner when you stay there , the KVT girls ask crazy prices

There is a DBO ATM machine right across the main building in to the second wing on the ground floor at the left......