How To Load Photos On The Forum

Basic Uploader:

If you are posting a response to an existing thread.

1) Click More Reply Options.

2) Click Browse and then choose the pic you want

3) Click Attach

4) Then Add the pic to the post.

If you are starting a new thread then you don't have to clcik More Reply Options.

I have about 7 pictures to upload so I was trying to do them as a batch as I usually do, I will give that a try.

The pics you loaded on the Darkside thread look great!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1500-darkside-bar-soi-33-bkk/?p=92713

Were you able to use the Advanced Uploader or did you use the Basic Uploader?

If anyone has problems uploading pics from their laptop the very first step is to Clear Your Browser Cache.

This resolves the problem about half the time.

A slow internet connection, an old browser version, or old operating system are other possibilities.

Invision provides the Advanced Uploader becasue itseasier when uploading multiple pics. But they also provide the Basic Uploader so that photos can also be uploaded if for whatever reason the Advanced is acting up.

If anyone has problems uploading pics from their laptop the very first step is to Clear Your Browser Cache.

For the techies here this is a snap.

But when I see things such as "Clear Your Browser Cache"., I often just give up thinking I won't be able to figure it out..

But here is step by step instructions, with screenshots.  it covers all the major browsers and operating systems.  Check it out guys!

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

I had to use Basic Upload in the end to do them one by one.

The pics you loaded on the Darkside thread look great!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1500-darkside-bar-soi-33-bkk/?p=92713

Were you able to use the Advanced Uploader or did you use the Basic Uploader?

A slow internet connection, an old browser version, or old operating system are other possibilities.

Invision provides the Advanced Uploader becasue itseasier when uploading multiple pics. But they also provide the Basic Uploader so that photos can also be uploaded if for whatever reason the Advanced is acting up.

• 4 months later...