Arriving tomorrow, wingman needed

pattayapunter

G'day all !!... I'm 50 yo Aussie new to the LB scene, had my first experience with these beautiful creatures last trip, and plan on doing more "research" on my new-found passion this trip..I'm in town 1-29 Sept, and would love to meet up with any BM's who are in town to share a beer or three, and help me with my research !! :yahoo:

I like the LK Metro area, and can't wait to check out Baby Boom and Sensations.....I will post my thai cell number when i hit the ground, or pls PM me if you'd like to meet up.

Cheers and Beers !!

G'day all !!... I'm 50 yo Aussie new to the LB scene, had my first experience with these beautiful creatures last trip, and plan on doing more "research" on my new-found passion this trip..I'm in town 1-29 Sept, and would love to meet up with any BM's who are in town to share a beer or three, and help me with my research !! :yahoo:

I like the LK Metro area, and can't wait to check out Baby Boom and Sensations.....I will post my thai cell number when i hit the ground, or pls PM me if you'd like to meet up.

Cheers and Beers !!

Welcome to the forum Pattayapunter. There are a few events on during the first week of September, some good opportunities to meet fellow members. You can see them posted in the Pattaya Times

and also on Upcoming Calendar Events on the home page.

Have a great trip and maybe keep us posted on how you get on if you have some free time. :drinks:

Thanks for the welcome and heads up bumblebee !....and for sure can post some pics and comments..ahhh, a month in paradise and that happens tomorrow...shit that feels good ! :)

I can feel your excitement, noting like the rush of an approaching trip. Have a safe journey and we look forward to any input you can give us. :drinks:

I'm in Pattaya currently, but ideally what you need is another guy on a similar trip length with the excitement same as you have, not some dreary jaded old fart like me (same age as you) with more time on his hands than he knows what to do with :animal0018:

Hope you have a great trip :drinks:

I'm in Pattaya currently, but ideally what you need is another guy on a similar trip length with the excitement same as you have, not some dreary jaded old fart like me (same age as you) with more time on his hands than he knows what to do with :animal0018:

Hope you have a great trip :drinks:

You sound like just the right drinking partner for an afternoon, we could solve many problems of the universe in one sitting, plus i can chew your ears off about the LB scene, how long u in town, i got first shout :)

@pdogg.. that does sound complicated mate, but shit it made me laugh ! :)

@duke007 & b/bee....Cheers and plan to get some great pics and vids to share with you fine folk !

Ok boarding call, wheels up...In my best austin powers voice "Yeah Baby Yeah" !!

• Upvote 2

I tend not to kiss on first dates (SiamSam will attest to that) but I could meet you at a predetermined time one late-afternoon or evening near Buakhao (or LK Metro).

PM me the finer details if you prefer.

I tend not to kiss on first dates (SiamSam will attest to that) but I could meet you at a predetermined time one late-afternoon or evening near Buakhao (or LK Metro).

PM me the finer details if you prefer.

Done

My number for any BM's in town wanting to meetup for beers and laughs

Great first night had, thanks to the delightful At from Stringfellows...OMG, whata a beautiful creature she is....lotsa hands-on fun in the bar, and then took her back to loom...feeling rather drained today, i must say !! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1