Obsessions Pattaya - Interesting

ChaseLB

Thought this might be interesting. E-mail A received by the Penthouse Hotel from a well-known ‘International Forum.’ E-mail B the Penthouse Hotel reply to the ‘International Forum.’ Think the letters say it all…..

E-mail A

Hi,

Actually, I was in your establishment last week, and the club was filled with disgusting trannys, so I will be deleting your thread and erasing all vestiges of the penthouse hotel and it's associated clubs from my forum next week.

Problem solved.

Thanks,

E-mail B Penthouse Reply to E-mail A

Dear xxxxxxx

“ Thank You “ for your incisive e-mail, and your most recent decision really does not come as too much of a surprise.

Censorship, can rarely be justified; and of course is the very antipathy of freedom, which I would have thought any Westerner would appreciate ( though not it seems in this case ) ... and in the context of a ‘sex’ forum ?... ( It was always quite amusing to see the large number of your past readers that would disclose

their true nature on arriving in this resort paradise of Pattaya… many having been in absolute denial in the past, and quite vocal, even hostile …they say that

education plays a large part in ones perceptions of ones fellow humans. And as a Business decision? Only time will tell, but as for the forum, one might say

“Don’t forsake the day job; just yet ‘ .. as it appears that the writing is already on the wall, as others clamor to fill the very real void that you are helping to create. ..

Wishing You well of course in the future; and that you will one day be able to exorsise those demonds that are at present

Playing such a disrupted part in your decisions; and your life , ..

Regards,

Peter.

P.S. Your fellow human beings should not be viewed as disgusting, because they may not always have your values (which in turn may well be deemed disgusting by others.)

"I'm shocked, SHOCKED I SAY, to find transexuals hanging out at a club that advertises itself as having "Girls... with a difference".

I'd been having such a great time at all the boyz clubs in the alley across the street, and when I stumbled into this den of iniquity and depravity I was disgusted."

What a bonehead. Hate to say it but he's more representative of the USA than most of the great guys I've met on the forums and in LOS. And I say that as a Yank.

I wonder if i'm the only one interested in what came before "email A" ?

The way it's written first with an answer to something previous: "Actually, I was in your establishment last week" - and then the conclusion "Problem solved" - what problem is that (apart from someone not liking LBs - must be a weirdo)?