Music Volume In Bars

pdogg

Have you ever been in a Pattaya bar and said to your mates, "I wish they would turn up the volume"?

Only time I can recall that happening is when football was on. :blink:

Do the people who run Family Bar in Naklua really think that customers like the music that loud? I wouldn't drink there if every beer came with a free blowjob. Well OK maybe I'd bring me earmuffs. :unsure:

Or in the Arab quarter, maybe they crank up the tunes cause as no one there really wants to speak English anyway?

Maybe I'm just a old fuddy duddy? <_< In my younger days I remember Mountain's slogan was this "this record is meant to be played loud"?

Anyone here want the volume turned up in bars?

Thais just dont do 'quiet' - its the same with their fookin tvs. They watch their absurd soap operas at ear-shattering volumes, with no concern for their neighbours.

Music volume is a constant battle i have at C & Ds - i give way during the cabaret because i understand the dancers need to get 'into' the song, but for the rest of the time its a battle of wits - me versus the dj. I swear he turns it up again when i go for a pee.

And, back to Pattaya, i've NEVER heard music played so loud as those arab bars at the back of walking street. How can anybody sit through that, ffs!

Maybe just a smidgen in Sally's as the tunes are great but hard to hear when sitting outside.

I agree many's an old classic turns up at Sallys though it is more like background music .

I reckon the musical taste comes more from the bikers than DJ Sally in da house .

I love hearing an old classic just out of the blue when you are relaxing , I recall my ears pricking up to Neil Young's Heart Of Gold one evening , it don't get much better than that, a pleasant surprise B)