Who Should It Be ? - help requested

PUCHAILAW

Hi Guys

This started out to be a question that I really wanted your help with (and still do), but thought it would be fun to broaden the topic to include all of you …. Let me explain a little better.

As some of you know from reading my “Introductory” post, I will be making my first trip back to Thailand at the end of this month after being away for 18 months ….

That is 18 months away from Thailand and very sad to say - away from sex as well … Believe me, not by choice …..

So here is the question:

After 18 months of no sex, no touching, no cuddling, WHO SHOULD IT BE ???????

Who would be your choice (LB or GG) to “break the fast” ?

If possible please tell me (us) why you picked this person and where this Florence Nightingale might be found …..

Thanks in advance – this could be fun ……

Well, it certainly wouldn't be a new, inexperienced or docile girl or GFE type. The better bet is with a proven performer, telling her the situation upfront so she'll, uh, rise to the occasion.

But everybody's got their own tastes within that spectrum and we all have different chemical reactions to people we meet... And so, again we arrive at the moot point of picking a girl for somebody else (and somebody we've never met, at that)...

It has been 18 months since you've indulged.

Goodness, why do you limit yourself to either taking a LB or GG!??! Either choice will make you pine for the other. I think it is underwhelming so I strongly encourage you to go whole hog and take one of each (together) for your first night back!!! :biggrin:

guys

please don't take this post too seriously - I know everyone has their own tastes - and I know all about chemistry - and I know that it you take a girl on Tuesday she might perform quite differently if you took her on Wednesday -

I know some guys like femboys and some guys like ultra feminine ladyboys -

that is all a given ....

we have all had good experiences and if we're lucky some very good experiences -

we have all had not so good experiences and if we're unlucky some very bad experiences -

I know i can go with a proven girl like Cindy or Vee or TeeTee from Cascades - been with each one at least a dozen times over the years - but not having been in the scene for a year and a half I am sure there is a lot of new blood out there -

I am not asking anyone for a "sure thing" ..... just trying to up my odds that my first night will be a good experience rather than a lousy one -

thought some of you guys might be able to make the odds a little better in my favor by suggesting a girl that you know is sweet and basically a GFE that won't give me a hard time ....

anyway - thought it was worth a try -

like I said it is not all about me - who would YOU pick to be your first sexual experience in almost 2 years ....

I'd strongly recommend Siam Sam. That's who I'd be pining for after 18 months away! :happy0065:

Boy, it's actually a great question, and one that provokes a lot of thought. At our ages (I believe you're around my age - early 50's) it's something that deserves more consideration. When I was 18, EVERY sexual encounter was like a high wire act - could practically feel the nerve ending tingling and crackling with all that testosterone and all those other hormones swirling around. I could perform 3 or 4 times with ease and have nearly the same level of erotic charge to each.

But now, that first encounter after a prolonged absence will have a charge to it that won't be recaptured during the rest of the trip. So who I chose for that one does deserve thought and consideration.

A couple of years ago I went on a bit of a self-imposed abstinence for 3 weeks prior to my trip to LOS. When I arrived I was so horny, I had a constant erection just walking through the airport. I decided to hit "Lolitas" in BKK for a quick bj before I decided who should be my first real LOS experience. I actually regretted the decision later, as the sexual tension and release of that first encounter was wasted on the nearly anonymous exchange that occurred.

On a subsequent trip, I actually spent 2 or 3 short times with girls without cumming. I'd get all hot and horny, they'd be working their magic, and then I'd think "Is this really the one I want to have that mind-blowing experience with?" and for the first few girls the answer was "no". They seemed a bit confused (or perhaps bemused) that this horny farang was making them stop. They could clearly tell it wasn't a performance or ED issue, and that although I could cum, I didn't want to.

So, with all that said - I guess I'd go with the flow. Just know that if you are enticed but aren't feeling it with the first girl or two that you take, you can always turn it into a raincheck (just pay her as you would if you HAD cum of course).

I wouldn't suggest having any plan. Having a plan is just creating a likelihood of disappointment. SO - go with the flow. If you wander past La Bamba and no one is around that catches your eye, move on to Koyo, then Famous, then up Soi Buakhow to Sensations (new beer bar run by Paeng and Flatpack) and then on to Pook Swan, then on to Soi 6.... eventually you'll come upon (no pun intended) someone that entices you.

Have a fucking blast! (Yup - pun WAS intended this time). :biggrin:

Fogmaster hit it dead on.....will you be in BKK or Pattaya?

I think you will try both cities, yes?

I agree that Wonnee at Koyo is a real sweetheart, I haven't been with her but have met her and seen her at work many times and she is always very friendly and sweet. UNREAL body too, tight as hell and stacked if you like that style. For sure take Nancy from La Bamba if you like being a bottom, but be warned, she may as well have a log-splitter down there for all the damage it will do.

Not so sure about BKK, maybe TT could chime in on that one??

Depends on your tastes... tits, no tits, age, etc? BKK or Pattaya?

Me personally in Pattaya I'd take Beer from Foxy, Tai from Luxor, Wonnee from Koyo or Nancy from LaBamba.

That may well be the single widest variety of ladyboy options i've ever seen recommended by a single monger. And i couldn't argue against a single one of them. Well-done! :drinks:

--though beyond the classification of "ladyboy" i'd have to spend more than a few nights to find further commonalities. Not that I'd mind of course. A research project well-worth some in-depth investigation... :geek:

• Upvote 1

thanks guys for all your input -

just thought it would be fun to speculate about which lady(boy) you would take after a VERY long layoff ...

no guarantees in life or ladyboys - just wanted to tighten the odds in my favor. I would like my first sexual adventure after 18 months of using my right hand to be a special one ....

Will probably be in BKK for the first week of my trip, so I will pop into all of the regular places -

Then off to Pattaya

hope to see many of you there - Puchailaw