Pick Up Artists

DownLoLarry

Back in the States, some buddies of mine fancied themselves Pick Up Artists. They enjoyed using seduction techniques such as the Neg that was populatized by a fellow named Mystery.

I have mixed feelings in that I don't want to play games with women yet have to admit I am fascinated by these techniques and even watched an entire reality show series where nerd were coached into being successful PUA.

Many of the guys on this forum visit Thailand regulary where all you need is a pulse to score but just wondering if any of you guys use these methods back home.

Here's a pic of Mystery; looks like a clown but does know how to dazzle the babes.

post-19-012769000 1296991425.png

Mystery.png

Some months ago I came across Neil Strauss's book "The Game" in a discarded-book pile. He being an acquaintance of mine from his New York music writing days, I thought I'd pick it up (so to speak). And then I couldn't put it down...

A fascinating read. Of course I quickly made the connection to our little world and thought, "How could this apply?" And then of course the bell went off -- oh yeah! -- we don't need pick-up "routines". We have money!

It seems awfully tiring to do what they do. And I've always managed to get by otherwise. But I found the subject interesting on other levels. Social dynamics, etc. Particularly, "neg"-ing. B)

I live in Osaka, Japan. There are very few foreigners here. And Japanese girls are easy. So, it's simple math. But I have developed my own little routine, based just mostly on charm and impressing the ladies, that has thus far yielded a 100% return on investment on first dates. There are few things more enjoyable in life than bedding a delicate and pure flower that is a twenty year-old Japanese girl on your first date. Oishi!

Japan is a lovely place to bide your time between trips to the LOS... :P

PS -- Our man Mystery in the pic above says he dresses ridiculously on purpose -- girls that go for the flashy guys are the kind he's trying to attract, and often his garb is used to "open" a "set"...

• Like 1

Dudes,

RJS, I think I was once told that 60% of all Japanese do or have dyed their hair -- maybe it's time for a makeover, mister! Mystery's duds are worn in the States, usually in the western half, though here all bets are off, as the "murse" -- or, man-purse -- appears standard issue.

But my tale is that of GGs, to be sure. I've often joked with my mates that there should be a handicap, it's too easy. But as GDS painted the scene so vividly with a mere solitary word, I lucked out, and it's a whole nother [sic] world than "vacuous" Tokyo... (claps) But if you're up for puttin down the bread, an extended layover in Tokyo would likely not be forgotten soon...

As for my M.O., my good man, you'll have to wait. I'm starting my own forum about it :D (that doesn't count as saying anything bad) But I will give this tip about Japanese girls, for those playing at home: You may have heard something like this before, but: The way to their pussy is through their stomach. If you can produce something authentic that's foreign to them, you can start pulling your pants down right at the table...

but: The way to their pussy is through their stomach. If you can produce something authentic that's foreign to them, you can start pulling your pants down right at the table...

Food for thought...

Funny you should mention that. I met a Burmese LB in Tokyo (a very rare sighting) who was a bit of a hard nut to crack, as it were. But when I told her I would cook her a Thai green curry for dinner, she was right on to asking directions ;)

At this point I must thank my sponsors, Mae Ploy :lol:

• 1 year later...

Some months ago I came across Neil Strauss's book "The Game" in a discarded-book pile. He being an acquaintance of mine from his New York music writing days, I thought I'd pick it up (so to speak). And then I couldn't put it down...

A fascinating read. Of course I quickly made the connection to our little world and thought, "How could this apply?" And then of course the bell went off -- oh yeah! -- we don't need pick-up "routines".

I "picked up" the Strauss book yesterday and agree it is a fascinating read! Strongly recommended.

Quite true, we don't need the techniques since we found Southeast Asia.

Anyone think it's too easy? Miss the "conquest"?

I went home last summer for a couple months, and my first thoughts were, one, Jeez, who's got the effort for this anymore, and two, these fucking puritanical, repressed American girls, dangling their pussies like a carrot, need a reality check...

Enjoy the book, dude...

I retain this image on screen, any time I want to call it up from my memory banks, of bubba in Sizzler's Bar on 136 St, being petted by 5 GGs all at once. It was like a godamm laying on of hands. Two massaging each shoulder blade, one fussing over his hands and quoting barfine prices, ...

Too easy?

No wonder he took no notice of Snow White.

When anyone here in VN asks me a silly question like How do get a girl? My pat answer: all you gotta do is show up.

There aint no call on your ugliness, your age, your fat belly, your gout, ... you're in like Flynn. How on earth could anyone miss a conquest?

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

BUmP this thread.

These guys know exactly what I am referring to in the other thread.

If having women/LBs become attracted to you is important....then do one or two of the programs these guys have and apply it.

Mystery is a bit of a wanker but he definitely gets TONS of Tang.

He even has this reality show where they take total nerds and teach them to become PUAs and it's hilarious to watch absolute geeks with zero confidence get numbers and make out with girls in bars.

• Like 1