The Stress Tax

Vee

Chaps can one imagine if the government decided to introduce a new tax and let's say it's anything from 5% to 20% of your monthly salary. And what do we get in return for this new tax Vee I hear you ask. Well for this sum sir you get:

- Sleepless nights wondering what she is doing and with who, while you are so far away and can do nothing about it.

- The feeling that one has to monitor every LB forum for evidence of infidelity, fish around and try to elicit any dirt one may find.

- Generally a mixture of contentment tinged with suspicion. The feeling of never really knowing if you can trust her 100% niggling away in the back of your mind.

Well that's how a lot of sponsorship appears to me. Does anyone here care to pay a tax for a head fuck?

Could be worse.

Could be that you love her that much but she's a working girl and needs more than you can pay. So you live with her while you are here and she goes to "work bar" but will faithfully come home at night. Then its your time together.But dont worry! You are "customer number one", that makes it al right, na?

Try that on for a mind fucking experience.

One of the reasons i enjoy this game, whether in thailand or around europe, is that it is promiscuous.

i can get on a website, and in 30 minutes i have someone coming round, or i am going round theirs for some no strings.

i think its down to religion that people think they should not be shared, you are my only etc.....

until such time that one of us sails off into the sunset for a totally monogamous life, i wont be able to see it any diferent.

i move in swinging circles in the uk now, and nobody has any hang ups. im getting used to it, and find it more honest than the average couple and the pretending you love only her bullshit.

thais will always fuck about, it means nothing to them. but then, so will i.

after all, everything in life, is it not just a game.?