Gordon Ramsey

So here I am minding my own business working at Old Trafford tonight for the Soccer Aid event when Teddy Sheringham decides to "polaxe" Gordon Ramsey and he goes down like a sack of spuds.

Im too busy "oggling" Kirsty Gallagher from Sky TV in her lovely short blue dress with a zip right down the back together to listening to the three gorgeous Italian girls sat directly behind me speaking their "native" language.

This combination was and probaly still is going to star in my dream tonight :rolleye0012:

Alas the referee Howard Webb signalled to us that our stretcher services were needed and to be fair to Gordon he needed a "spinal board", oxygen and seemed in a lot of pain,

He seemed in better spirits as the Ambulance arrived but

he was taken to one of Manchester's most famous Hospitals as a precaution.

The most funny thing I found was he did not "swear" once, quite amazing :confused0089:

Im sure Gord is on the "piss" and been on the phone to his best mate David Beckham by now, cheers fella :drinks: :drinks:

http://www.mirror.co...the-heat-850413

post-136-0-18295200-1338161586_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-21501100-1338161655_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Duke, once upon a time you were gracious enough to explain Jenny Star Bar for me. I know ask a more difficult question. SOCCER ??? WTF :sign0181: I just dont get the fascination.

Youre American,youre not supposed to.

+1 to Teddy Sheringham!!!

Amen to that Brother Lung.Horrible Hun bastard......

I thought you were talking about Gordon Ramsey "The Chef ". :happy0148: .

Cheers DK

He is DK

So here I am minding my own business working at Old Trafford tonight for the Soccer Aid event when Teddy Sheringham decides to "polaxe" Gordon Ramsey and he goes down like a sack of spuds.

Im too busy "oggling" Kirsty Gallagher from Sky TV in her lovely short blue dress with a zip right down the back together to listening to the three gorgeous Italian girls sat directly behind me speaking their "native" language.

This combination was and probaly still is going to star in my dream tonight :rolleye0012:

Alas the referee Howard Webb signalled to us that our stretcher services were needed and to be fair to Gordon he needed a "spinal board", oxygen and seemed in a lot of pain,

The most funny thing I found was he did not "swear" once, quite amazing :confused0089:

Im sure Gord is on the "piss" and been on the phone to his best mate David Beckham by now, cheers fella :drinks: :drinks:

Where was Vinney Jones? He'd have made sure Ramsey didn't walk again and ripped his tongue out.

Where did Lumberg's hair go?

What was the score?

Duke, once upon a time you were gracious enough to explain Jenny Star Bar for me. I know ask a more difficult question. SOCCER ??? WTF :sign0181: I just dont get the fascination.

Well - you must feel left out. Football, to give it the correct name, played correctly with a round ball. Is the most popular sport in the world. The most talked about sport in the world. A guy chatting to me the other night told me about being stopped for something driving his car in a remote area of Udon Thani. The officer asked him where he came from. He said Manchester and they had a chat about Manchester United. The officer let him go. He didn't even have to pass any notes 'under the table.' The funny thing was. This is the guy from Manchester who doesn't like football. Learn about football TEXASMAC you might find it opens a lot of doors for you in Thailand.

• Upvote 1

Are you in the picture?

I spotted you last night it gave me a right laugh .

At first I thought he'd tripped over an asparagus spear or a firm young carrot but on seeing the slow motion replay Teddy Sheringham fairly clobbered him from behind .

Good for Teddy I say ! I'll bet 10 Million viewers wished they were in his shoes .

Well - you must feel left out. Football, to give it the correct name, played correctly with a round ball. Is the most popular sport in the world. The most talked about sport in the world. A guy chatting to me the other night told me about being stopped for something driving his car in a remote area of Udon Thani. The officer asked him where he came from. He said Manchester and they had a chat about Manchester United. The officer let him go. He didn't even have to pass any notes 'under the table.' The funny thing was. This is the guy from Manchester who doesn't like football. Learn about football TEXASMAC you might find it opens a lot of doors for you in Thailand.

Yes,it happened to me in Vietnam,in a camera shop,the owner gave me a discount(i didnt even ask for it) coz i was from Mcr and a United fan like him.......and before any of you smart arses say anything....70+% of Mancs are United fans! so STFU!-5555

This is Gordon's trip to Thailand from his Great Escape series a couple of years ago, it lasts 45 minutes and well worth watching B), including after 11 minutes when he is "gobsmacked" by Ladyboys :biggrin:

Click again after the "play button" on...."Embedding disabled by request, Watch on You Tube" and it will show

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OsZj_X-Bw&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dgordon%2Bramsay%2Bthailand%26oq%3Dgordon%2Bramsay%2Bthailand%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3Dg4%26aql%3D%26gs_l%3Dyoutube-reduced.3..0l4.19204.27010.0.27426.22.14.0.8.8.0.465.3952.1j1j6j4j2.14.0...0.0.erNL8hvqPPA&has_verified=1&has_verified=1[/media]

• Upvote 1