Obsessions Pattaya

ChaseLB

Had a couple of drinks in Obsessions yesterday. The talent is great and I had no issues with pushy mamasan. Candy is a real firecracker!

I might have been cheated on my bin, 4 Heineken (2 for me and 2 for Candy) + 1 ladydrink (some random other lady) was close to 900THB. I didn't check the bill but if it was correct this is not the cheapest place in Pattaya. I don't really care as long as I have a good time, and I did :)

I might have been cheated on my bin, 4 Heineken (2 for me and 2 for Candy) + 1 ladydrink (some random other lady) was close to 900THB. I didn't check the bill but if it was correct this is not the cheapest place in Pattaya. I don't really care as long as I have a good time, and I did :)

The thing is I do care about being over-charged and having ghost drinks added to my bin. But happy to hear you still enjoyed yourself despite this. Those problems have been highlighted by many in the past too.

If Chase got loved-up and went to Issan with his other-half and had it filmed and broadcast on national TV, plus sorted out the over-charging issues, it would put this place securely on the mongerers map. But in this case deservedly so.

Obsessions does have a good number of very attractive girls, including some real stunners, but I forget it exists unless I'm on the forum. Whereas other venues you never hear the end of on the forums are a disappointment in reality off the forums. But people half a world away know best.

The thing is I do care about being over-charged and having ghost drinks added to my bin. But happy to hear you still enjoyed yourself despite this. Those problems have been highlighted by many in the past too.

If Chase got loved-up and went to Issan with his other-half and had it filmed and broadcast on national TV, plus sorted out the over-charging issues, it would put this place securely on the mongerers map. But in this case deservedly so.

Obsessions does have a good number of very attractive girls, including some real stunners, but I forget it exists unless I'm on the forum. Whereas other venues you never hear the end of on the forums are a disappointment in reality off the forums. But people half a world away know best.

Agreed. Nice venue and some fantastic lookers but the hassle of always having to be on guard to avoid being ripped-off by management isn't worth the hassle. I have never understood.... with all the complaints over the years and even the complainers telling ownership that they would spend more time and money if the problems were addressed you'd think a savvy businessman would figure it out. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. If systemic overcharging were truly fixed, this place could be one of the top 3 LB venues in Patts. Instead, it will continue to remain on the margins for the likes of us.

All I can figure is that the rubes and neophytes make up such a majority that catering to the likes of us with honesty doesn't pay.

P.S. - I will continue to thank ChaseLB for his photo updates, they are great to see even if I don't support the bar.

Well, the thing here is I do not know if I was over-charged or not. I know Obsessions is not the cheapest place and when I got the bill it was 800-something, so lets say 850 for 5 drinks which makes 170 per drink. A steep price but it could be correct.

When I got the bill i thought "Hmm, that was not the cheapest beer I've had in Thailand" but didn't care enough to check the bill. I was in a good mood and gave them the benefit of the doubt (selling expensive drinks, not trying to cheat me).

I guess I'm no more fond of bill padding as the next guy, but sometimes (when I'm in a good mood) the bar has a slightly higher chance to get away with it.