May Here I Come Lol

jerrybb

Is it May from the Famous bar or the month May!!!! Just started reading the trip reports on here and they are excellent.

Been a member on another board for a while but it seems to have gone a bit sleepy and seems much

fresher over here. But with all due respect the other board is a good read too.

Bumble Bee's trip report is great and given me loads of ideas for what to do when I arrive in May and

made me realise I need to meet up with a few FM's and make some new friends.

I am not a total newbie as was married to a Thai gg for 10 years and in my old days of mongering chasing gg's I managed 19 gg's in 18 days of Pattaya debauchery.

Last year in April I finished with a Thai gg and sadly gave her a broken heart, she was probably the best Thai gg I ever met but once LB's were in my head I just had to to start my LB adventure and it did not disappoint, I took in Cascade and Guess bar in Bangkok and then moved down to Pattaya until my best friend decided to join me. He was worried that I had a broken heart for finishing with the Thai gg, so LB hunting was difficult as he is not a LB lover and I can't risk my normal life in the UK.

Anyway I'm on my own in May and hope to make some new friends and have great times and share a few beers and stories with FM's.

Keep the faith

• Upvote 2