Help, looking for hung LBs in Bangkok

RhinoBKK

Just stumbled across this site and impressed with how knowledgeable you members are. I live in Bangkok and I’ve been fortunate enough to have some great nights with the local ladyboys but I haven’t found many that are hung. Any tips or recommendations would be greatly received. The bigger the better please
cheers guys 

Hi RhinoBKK.   Welcome to LBR and I am ROM possibly this board's #1 Size Queen. Over the years I have had the pleasure of banging Bangkok's biggest cocks and on my last stay (2 months ago) I indulged  in a spectacular big  one (+rock hard & vertical) belonging to a NEP B-52 sissy (pics below; dont remember the name).  If you don't mind an older ladyboy, there is the doyenne of all BKK big cocks Talisha currently ,mamsasan at Cockatoo Soi Cowboy.

Hope this helps and please do share some of your "great nights with the local ladyboys" with us...

Cheers

Rom

zDSC05884.jpg

zDSC05889.jpg

zDSC05890.jpg

zIMG20231011031657.jpg

zIMG20231011031702.jpg

• Like 3

thats a huge Rod Mr. Rom.

the traditional place for Big Rod LBs use to be Casanovas.... but it's closed down now.

I would NOT recommend Talisha at this point. I am probably the last lad to meet face to face with her and posted a picture. She is way way past her fresh date and her body has aged like a Dad Bod.

There are some other oldsters out there like CoCo who use to be at Casanova and can be found on Thailfriendly.... she always up for rape with her big dong.

I have an amateur that had a massive tool but she doesn't fuck for pay. But have been shagging her for 6 years now and the cock is always strong and thick!

If you want big dongs..... come to the US or Latin America.

Once upon a time, I knew a 10" girl but she's from Chaiyaphum and she didn't want to be loved for her dick but by a man who would be ready to pay her for the final chop. The last time I read about her, she still has her big cock but is less able to be hard. She must be arount 32 years old now. (12 years ago)

Nam.jpg.2d15ab4f6759bc31a85a3c3acb0eebca.jpg

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Once upon a time, I knew a 10" girl but she's from Chaiyaphum and she didn't want to be loved for her dick but by a man who would be ready to pay her for the final chop. The last time I read about her, she still has her big cock but is less able to be hard. She must be arount 32 years old now. (12 years ago)

Nam.jpg.2d15ab4f6759bc31a85a3c3acb0eebca.jpg

That's Beach Rd Nat.  Died a few years ago. One of very few who could hold a candle to Nancy.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, seven said:

That's Beach Rd Nat.  Died a few years ago. One of very few who could hold a candle to Nancy.

It seems that the Grim Reaper has been turning around me for a while. 2 days ago, Hyuna (the ladyboy in Sumatra) was in the hospital for a problem that could make her die young. Today, I read the sad new about Nat/Nam. I wish this were untrue but I knew her habits with alcohol. I feel sad. She was my first ladyboy in Thailand. She had taught me how to go off track in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Today, I read the sad new about Nat/Nam. I wish this were untrue but I knew her habits with alcohol. I feel sad. She was my first ladyboy in Thailand. She had taught me how to go off track in Thailand.

If you're are referring to the one I mention, she was completely nuts when I saw her, so fucked up on yaba, many years ago. Had a couple of meetings and after each one I said to myself never again. Pretty sure she died of the dreaded bug or/and poverty. She didn't have a home, lived in a shack off of Pattaya Klang, basically toothless, skin and bones.  I felt so bad for her, obviously didn't 'do', anything with her the last time, just gave her 3K I believe,  which was 2,500 more than she asked. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, seven said:

If you're are referring to the one I mention, she was completely nuts when I saw her, so fucked up on yaba, many years ago. Had a couple of meetings and after each one I said to myself never again. Pretty sure she died of the dreaded bug or/and poverty. She didn't have a home, lived in a shack off of Pattaya Klang, basically toothless, skin and bones.  I felt so bad for her, obviously didn't 'do', anything with her the last time, just gave her 3K I believe,  which was 2,500 more than she asked. 

This might be the one. your description seems to fit. If i go back to Issan one day (what I will surely do if I go back to Thailand), I will go and check at her family and or friends. (Her brother was a small fat ladyboy freelancing on beach road and her sisters were lesbians in Issan. One of them had a hairdresser's shop).

• Upvote 1