Bangkok To Clark Non Stop

Pdoggg

Starting April 21st, Cebu Pacific will be operating one flight a day from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok to Clark Airport, just a 15 minute ride from Fields in Angeles City.

The flight leaves Clark at 7:15 PM (Philippines time)and arrives at Bangkok at 9:50 (Thai time).

The return flight leaves Bangkok at 10:50 PM (Thai time)and arrives at Clark at 3:20 AM (Philippines time).

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 2:02 AM, EyeMahk said:

Shitty time to be arriving at Clark

6 hours ago, Soju said:

The worst part is the 3:20 Clark arrival. That would suck and even if you include clearing customs and luggage pickup you would be out of the airport 4 AM-ish. Then another 15 minutes into Fields Ave.

No love for this schedule.   :biggrin:

I wondering what everyone thinks, even if you have no interest in flying to Clark, what is your ideal time for arriving at your hotel after 1) a short flight and 2) a long flight?

My guess is that many of you would like a noon flight out of Bangkok which would get you to your Angeles City hotel around 6PM giving you time to SSS and go out to find your evening's conquest.  Personally as a late riser I detest disrupting my sleep schedule to catch a flight or wake up for the 6:30 AM Super Bowl.  But then again, I'm not worried about maximizing every night on a short vacation.

• Like 1

Not into early rise anymore myself.  Living LB time would be fine for a time.  Some possible benefits include lower traffic (always good), easy airport navigation (immigrations), starts you in the right time schedule with bar time.   But, if not there for the parting, then yeah it would be disruptive.  

• Like 1

A new gateway to Asia and more has reopened! 

Cebu Pacific is proud to resume flights to and from Clark International Airport. Starting this April, fly easy directly from Clark to 15 destinations including Philippine destinations Boracay, Davao, Bacolod, Iloilo and Cebu.  Every Juan can also fly to from Clark to Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and more! Additional flights to even more destinations are opening in May and beyond, so stay tuned and get ready to book! 

To really let every Juan fly, CEB is getting three (3) additional aircraft to be based in Clark, on top of the previously announced ten (10) Airbus NEO aircraft to be delivered this year! This furthers the airline’s goal to truly fly every Juan to their destination of choice. 

With CEB’s low fares and wide connectivity from Manila, Cebu, Davao, and now Clark, every Juan can fly and fulfill their travel bucket list with ease.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked CRK to BKK next week - dep CRK 7:15pm arr BKK 9:50pm.

Interesting that the "Go Easy Bundle" was only PHP 1,069 and included a seat assignment selected by me, as well as one checked bag up to 20 kilos.  I seem to remember this being more expensive in the past.

• Like 1