Ladyboys of Tiktok

Cinederose

For what its Worth , this is my New Tiktok , i have a Resigned fuck it attitude with this one as i know they do not actually have a guideline but just make up shit if they don't like you , i mean if you are too big , my last profile was more active then other ladyboy toks and after 1000 subs you have option to link your site without business paperwork and so tokers were going to my private platform , anyway i am not going to obsess with this one i know what type of videos go to the feed and what dont so its all marketing in the end for me and learning , i may just publish any crazy shit on this one as i do not care unlike my other platforms , but just because i have a carefree attitude does not mean i wont be attentive , every day new stuff - Cine :) 

https://www.tiktok.com/@cinederoseladyboys 

flashgordonladyboys.png

Just for your edification and my self therapy - Tiktok removed a first post from my " new Tiktok" , I published two today because photos are processed faster as everything is checked , i did that , But one was removed , guess which one ?,

First one is ladyboy Pinky looking out at the harbour , the Other is Ladyboy Echo who is cooking a omlette ,

which one was Removed for Nsfw Sex content ?

Answer Under Photos :)

pinkypink.png.f1eaa2130b4443c9e795a0888328e59d.pngIMG_20240104_141709_341.jpg.380ff313e43bf2363d2767ac5babb7df.jpg

Yes it was Pinky !!!! looking at the cityscape , big assed ladyboys half naked cooking no problem , BOTH appear in my Next youtube video , make sure you have full bell notifications but i may post here anyway - Cine :)

tiktok content checkers are on something for sure :)

• Like 1

I guess they censored Pinky's pic since her chest is visible through her T-shirt due to its transparency. Can you confirm the pic was shot in BKK ? This kind of pics is fairly common with ladyboys in Shanghai. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 7:25 AM, Zeppie said:

Sorry it didnt work out for you.....but you have much talent and will easily work around it........best of luck.

Its toks business model its madness , their music is knock off , if you search a nice song they will have a awefull version so people would add there own music & now they mute all those videos so anyway i do not know Why its so successfull :(

17 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Its toks business model its madness , their music is knock off , if you search a nice song they will have a awefull version so people would add there own music & now they mute all those videos so anyway i do not know Why its so successfull

it's a CCP tool and has many purposes and many nefarious.    

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 9:14 PM, Zeppie said:

it's a CCP tool and has many purposes and many nefarious.    

you are so correct.......but people are stupid these days.......

• Like 1