2016 Discovery of Vietnam

Pulci Gorgon

Before I go to Vietnam I had almost no information about the p4p scene in general and particularly about ladyboys. I found in a webpage that prostitution was still illegal then another one saying it was tolerated. Actually, till 2013 prostitutes could be caught and sent to a rehabilitation centers, prisons with a different name, some kind of diversion centres. After 2013, prostitution skyrocketed in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city). The district 1 was invaded by girls looking for customers. The police had to clean it by fining hookers who were not in the RLD as well as their pimps. The Vietnamese police arrested American mongers who had sex with under age prostitutes and deported them to America where they were sentenced up to 5 years in prison. Another page said that pimps and police officers worked together to trap tourists. I would need to be careful.

I was visiting Cambodia since the atmosphere in Thailand was strange after King Bhumibol Adulyadej passed away. I won't tell too much about Cambodia except that  I had found  a nice Vietnamese ladyboy in Sihanoukville.She had her sewing studio near the Don Bosco guesthouse. No sex, just blowjobs for cheap prices. She was hardly passable but nice and friendly. Otherwise, I didn't like Sihanoukville (A young ladyboy with a too tiny butt, unable to bottom and a pickpocket who got 40 $ from my wallet).  I could have stayed in Cambodia and gone back to Siem Reap or explored smaller cities, but I didn’t like Cambodia and was fed up with this country. So, I had read in travellers' blogs about ladyboys on a beach near Cambodia and another position far north of HCMC.   Come what may, I felt like having rest in Vietnam and see new landscapes. 

1611.png.531fa5d6ade97457e963669c4cf26ad2.png

When I reached the boarder, it reminded me my travels to Ukraine and Moldova from Western Europe. It was like going to the former USSR with a bus except that “Soviet” Officers were Asian. I had to pay 1 $ at the check point to control that I had no fever then waited. When they called me and told me to go to small house 50 m away, I believed they refused my visa. The soldier/officer smiled at me and said “welcome to Vietnam”. Then I waited for the other passengers of the bus.

• Like 3

Dương Đông (Phú Quốc)

I stayed in Dương Đông several days. I visited the city and didn’t see places such as bars, beaches neighbourhoods to find either GGs or ladyboys. Never mind. I also tried to “play Wechat” but found no one in this location. I was tired since I had been stressed by mongering in Cambodia.
I used to come back late to my hotel though and I noticed the boss (a friendly Vietnamese guy in his early 30s) would wait for me to be back and make sure the entrance would be well locked up. I also checked the hotel regulation, art 8 that stipulated “no pimp prostitute is allowed in the premises”. It would be tough. So I just spent my time enjoying the beach, having rest and smiling at pretty waitresses in restaurants (some seem to be  stupid since they don’t understand English and are not able to copy an order correctly, other ones are nice and you feel like offering them a drink but these smiley girls are like those fishes that you can never catch and always return into the water). I rented a motorbike to visit the place and go to night markets. I also found a few karaoke bars as well as a massage place. (That is actually a cheap brothel).

1621.png.e0a00aa7d1d6b2f45734160da1b777a3.png

After checking the main night market, I decided to explore a neighbourhood where I had been in the afternoon. I reached the former runway of the disused airport in north side of the city . As I was about to ride across the runway at the threshold, I saw a couple of food carts and behind one of them, a figure looking familiar: a ladyboy. I turned back and saw 3 femboys standing up as I arrived. One was petite, almost fat with fairly short hair and a heavy whore make up. She wore a short dress that was supposed to be sexy. The second was slim with black trousers and t-shirt and I don’t remember what the 3rd one looked like. I wanted to speak with the 2nd one but she stayed away as the first one came close to me. We bargained although we hadn’t a word in common, not even “yes” or “no”.
As far as I remember, she proposed me for sex for 500,000 dong (about 750 baht in 2016). I knew I couldn’t bring her to my room and I tried to ask her to invite me to her room. (Next time, I will have google translator in my phone). She then made me understand she offered  a BJ in the bush near the boulevard for 200,000 dong. She used her phone’s calculator and signs to tell me and I must have answered OK. We didn’t even know how to say “yes” or “no” in a common language. She sat on my motorbike and I followed her signs. She made me ride on the grass then we stopped close to a bush about 100 m away from the boulevard. I could see cars and trucks lights passing on the boulevard but we were too far to be seen in their lights. I put my fingers in her pants to find a small cock what excited me as she was sucking me. She didn’t suck like ThaI ladyboys often do, ie a “professional” way without strong contact. She was greedy to have a sex in her mouth and I could feel it. I made her stop several times not to cum too fast and to check that cars and trucks wouldn’t stop if the driver saw something but everything went OK.
When I cummed into her mouth, she didn’t try to escape but sucked the cum as a precious juice. Then she licked my dickhead all around as a kid who’s finished eating an ice cream and doesn’t want to miss the last drops. Back to my hotel, I read the regulation again and looked for any possibility to make a ladyboy come in but found nothing. On the next evening, I went back to the place but a nearby field had been used for a school fiesta and ladyboys didn’t come and hang near the food carts.

1622.jpg.7e450139ae388b890b34fe0e064b0f5f.jpg

• Like 3

Vũng Tàu

1631.png.504690bc91ca5df47d16d02d5c9baa56.png

As I reached Vũng Tàu, I was invited by a Pole (a guy from Poland) to go and have a drink in a night bar with a Canadian guy. I followed them to have a look at the bar area. I just found a few bars near the harbour and I understood why people say “drink as a Pole” in my mother language. Since the Canadian wasn’t in a better shape, I asked the girl to whom I had paid LDs to BF her. There is no BF in Vietnam but she didn’t understand what I meant. She eventually asked me for 3,000,000 dong to stay with me till the next morning: far too much.
As I walked back to my hotel, I saw pimps riding around with their motorbikes. An old lady came to me and proposed me “lady massage boom boom”. It’d been a pain in the ass to get rid of her since she was almost threatening me to go with her. What would it be when I would not be satisfied of the girl she would propose me. She eventually forgot me when she picked a young British walking back to his hotel. Poor guy !
On the following day, I decided to play “Wechat”(*). I met a bar girl in her 30’s looking for a sponsor to take care of her and her daughter. I had a contact with the boss of the bar where I had been on the previous night. I had the feeling his sister was a lesbian and he confirmed me he was a gay. Nice guy though. I also had a contact with a working girl in a hotel in he same street as mine. I asked her if she was a ladyboy since her breast looked very flat. She answered me I must be a sick man to think so.
Later, I found the opportunity I was looking for: Lyly_tv. She is a local ladyboy working in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. She was 29 years old. It took more than 1 hour to bargain. The main difficulty was to decide where to meet. She wanted to go to my hotel but I feared the boss or the employee at the reception to refuse her access. Then she thought of coming dressed as a boy without make up and wig and to make up in my room but this was not acceptable for me. I insisted and she accepted to let me go to her place, but she also feared troubles with her landlord. It took me so much time to go there that the landlord was already sleeping. Lyly rented a room like a garage in the house where she had installed a mezzanine on which she put her bed. But the mezzanine was too hot, so she had moved her mattress on the ground. In spite of these poor conditions, we were not troubled by anybody and I had a great sex party with an expert for 2 hours that coasted me 1,000,000 dong.

1632.png.a3664b111b478236daa18fe7d9844d81.png

Lyly explained me that she had to live her ladyboy’s life as a cross dresser because she has to use a male identity to travel across boarders every time she needs to make a visa run in Malaysia or to go back to Vietnam.

(*) Play Wechat : select the icon “discover” at the bottom of the screen, then “people nearby”. A list of people nearby will be displayed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Ladyboys on motorbikes soliciting customers are usually bad girlies up to no good.

I would suggest to always avoid 2 unknown ladyboys on a motorbike soliciting.

I don't remember the details in the blog. All I remember was that the guy explained he had a ride on a motorbike. I read later in the Internet about 2 ladyboys on motorbikes in HCMC. That was in the years after 2013. Youtube videos explained how they tried o snatch wallets. 

BUT, I calculated differently. If there were ladyboys riding motorbikes, this meant there were ladyboys living on the island. I would need to be careful but I would want to go there and this is what I did. I was not stolen my wallet, I found ladyboys (crossdressers) and I seldom had such a great BJ whatever conditions may have been. I had only paid 200 K (about 300 THB at that time). That was a good bet. 

@Rom  

I don't care about your reaction. So this time, I won't sugar coat my answer. By the half time of my trip, you jumped on the opportunity to flame my results and the least I can say is that I didn't appreciate your post. I have even hidden the post for a while.

Splitting threads by removing embarassing or off topic posts is a usual habit in many forums. This is what I did. You saw me do it before and criticized already. I believed you would be able to post positive criticism but I understood in another thread how you post in ladyboys forums. The least I can say is that you are offensive. You complained again and again for having been banned from another forum, but you posted so much about this other forum's BMs you described as legends. I understood you despise your LBR mates. 

You explained us that you know everything in Thailand (and the Philippines) since you started mongering before  everybody and you pretend to know everything. As a matter of fact, you want to be the legend N°1 in the monger community. You can play your game as long as you feel like it in your club. In this club, I’m the mod and you needn’t even post again and again that you don’t like me to split threads. I can, so I may move posts as I wish. I didn’t like you to use the blue colour as you did as if you were the mod in the club.  Everyone understood you’re not the OP and no one except you cares. If you don’t like my posts in my club, just leave it.

Next time you post negative comments against me or my posts in my club, I will hoover both your post and youself from the list.

@Zeppie

Same for you. You’re not the Mod in the club. Your last comment is just arrogant. You posted bad faith comments.
It’s well understood that you wouldn’t like to go to Vietnam and I never pushed you to do so.
I don’t pretend to be smarter than average BMs, so if I’ve done it, anybody willing to do it could have done it (before covid). You needn’t harass me that my last trip had been a bit difficult. I will comment later. Vietnam (not VN) had been a good choice. I had found it easier to find good ladyboys at better prices than in Thailand.
Same warning for you.

I just wonder why Vietnam is such a sensitive subject in the community. They probably had their reasons at PY, but why here at LBR ? 

• Like 1

Saigon (Hô Chi Minh)

In 2016 Saigon was a city full of pimps and bad business. Usually, pimps were motorbike drivers, they tried to make you believe that they are close friends of police officers and they like to threaten you. As I “played Wechat”, I had found a girl (GG) who came to my hotel.  With bad whores one hour usually lasts 10 minutes and this is what happened. I gave her 200 K but she claimed for 1 million.  Suddendly, I started  receiving messages from her Wechat account. I then realized my mistake I had bargained with her pimp and hadn't had  a video chat with her. I should have thought about it when she hesitated as I asked to talk to her. 

I stayed twice in Saigon and regretfully, I could tell you quite a few pimp stories in just 2 nights. At that time, Saigon was not clean as the city became a couple of years later. 

Here's a couple of pics shot in Bui Vien street on a morning. 

1641.png.0b25881545bf7e6c166882be169d847f.png

Back to ladyboys. I found one ladyboy in Bùi Viện Street that is supposed to be the RLD in Saigon. Regretfully, the place looked more like Khao San Road than like Nana plaza. I saw bars with girls though and one of these girls was an elderly ladyboy (at least 30 years old).
During my second stay in Saigon, I had a good contact with a ladyboy living in district 8. But where is that f...g district 8 when you don't know the city ?  I had managed to check her look thanks to a video contact, her price was interesting (500,000 dong for a 1 hour time) but we had to agree on a place where to meet. She lived at her mother’s, I was not sure that my hotel would let her in and she wanted me to get a room at 500,000 dong in an hotel near Bùi Viện. She eventually broke off.
I had also found a few addresses in a website. I checked a couple of them but in vain.

I had no time left to explore Saigon. I decided, I would try to get better informed and would come back on another trip. 

1642.png.4e4d31dbcaa583a7df228ed4d8a2db90.png

Motorbike drivers in Saigon. At the green light, they rush on the sidewalk to pass the intersection

• Like 2

I had spent enough time for this year. I deemed my trip had been successful although I felt lost when it came to finding ladyboys in HCMC. Some of you guys need to understand that exploring is different from just going to a place like Pattaya, booking an hotel near a soi with ladyboys bars and going to the same few bars every night. I had discovered a new country, found new landscapes and new cities and I had managed to be autonomous in ordering trips and hotels. 

I needed to go to Cambodia first, then to Thailand. While I was in Vietnam, the atmosphere in Thailand had become less tense. I thought of what I would need to explore before trying again in Vietnam. Websites like Craigslist or backpage still existed and proposed quite a few adds all over Vietnam. When traveling by bus, if not having a stop in a bus station, sales ladies would come into the bus and sell agricultural food. each time, a ladyboy was in the team. A bit further, before reaching Châu Đốc (near Cambodia), I tested Wechat for a last time near an unknown city (this must have been Long Xuyên ) . I ws contacted by either a GG or a ladyboy. As we chatted, she told me I should come back one day and spend time to have fun. 

1651.JPG.1f618e2e08fe07868d3fa2a24297eff4.JPG

I spent the night in Châu Đốc, and took a boat going to Phnom Penh on the Mekong river on the next day. Then I rushed back to Thailand and tested Wechat in Koh Chang, Pattaya and Bangkok. It's an excellent radar but Thai ladyboys were becoming greedy. Only Zara had offred me a good bargain. 
On the next year, I gave Thailand another try in Issan and in the South of Thailand. However, I was determined to visit Vietnam one more time. 

• Like 3

On 2/26/2023 at 6:00 PM, Pdoggg said:

Ladyboys on motorbikes soliciting customers are usually bad girlies up to no good.

I would suggest to always avoid 2 unknown ladyboys on a motorbike soliciting.

I don't remember the details in the blog. All I remember was that the guy explained he had a ride on a motorbike. I read later in the Internet about 2 ladyboys on motorbikes in HCMC. That was in the years after 2013. Youtube videos explained how they tried o snatch wallets. 

BUT, I calculated differently. If there were ladyboys riding motorbikes, this meant there were ladyboys living on the island. I would need to be careful but I would want to go there and this is what I did. I was not stolen my wallet, I found ladyboys (crossdressers) and I seldom had such a great BJ whatever conditions may have been. I had only paid 200 K (about 300 THB at that time). That was a good bet. 

(This post replaces the former post with more text.)

• Like 2