Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

17 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

I'm back at home for about a week now, reminisce about my last trip, on a rainy Sunday morning.

I have spend many days (probably the most) at Cindy's Secrets in Soi 11. Whether it's for a short visit for a few drinks and some pool, or for a complete evening program, it's always a pleasure. It's amazing to see the current line-up, with easily > 20 beautiful girls. It's actually amazing what Cindy (and @Singter1) has achieved in less than 2 years in Soi 11. Especially realizing how difficult it is to keep all frogs in the basket. Loyalty is not a highly developed skill among ladyboys, and the grass is always greener at the neighbors. This made my mind wander to the past, thinking about girls who worked at Cindy's before. 

Some left for the chop, some messed up and got fired, some simply left and others preferred to freelance (and visit the bar still regularly). But here most of the girls (very well possible I missed a few), in random order, who 'abandoned ship' 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I think back to some of these beauties with nostalgia :D

Enjoy !!

I’ll have to spend some time updating on all of these and what I know of their current situations!

I do know we’d love Liza back!!!

7 hours ago, Hard1 said:

@Singter1: This evening will Alex + 2 Cambodian newbies be present in the bar? :behind:

The Cambodian newbies should be there but sadly not Alex. I’m not sure exactly what happened but she had a falling out with a couple of the other Cambodians and has left. 

• Upvote 1

Cindy's Report from Thursday -- 

Went at around 10 p.m. after a pre-game Guinness at The Game. Ran into Kaka right outside, took her in for a drink where Nanny (the other one) joined. I fumbled here by first telling these ladies I'm gonna BF them, before the insanely gorgeous Mayu walked around. I didn't immediately take a BF liking to her, but damn, her tenderness has a way of growing on you. Rounds of pool and few more drinks later and I decided to LT Mayu.

The two ladies got a bit mad cause they were probably expecting me to BF them instead of Mayu. Didn't have a great experience later on cause they were starting to demand a tip, which I paid up so everyone's in a fine mood. Again - probably my fault here for saying something first and not following up, as ladies tend to go a bit mad about such things.

Vibe was a bit boring -- probably cause there weren't much custamals that night and no Issan music (which gets the ladies going). Few punters here and there, a gentleman taking professional pictures of the ladies, and music mostly dead hip-hop.

Not complaining in the end as it's still a fun bar to be at - probably gonna go in at my usual midnight time when I visit in the coming months. For newbies reading this: This was my sixth or seventh Cindy's visit, so definitely a one-off exp. I know the boss works hard to make it fun and I find it the best value - in terms of drink prices and BFs - compared to other bars.

• Like 1

PARTY TIME!

This month we are celebrating the birthdays of DEEDEE and GIN!

We will have a small party this coming Thursday - 7th March  @Cindy’s Secrets BKK - 8pm onwards. Feel free to come along and wish them a Happy Birthday!

IMG_8125.jpeg

IMG_8122.jpeg

b0bfc321-bbf6-4315-8d21-369da7597fdd.jpeg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Aitch said:

She's not. A purebred GG all the way.  (She does have a clit the size of an orange 'though.)

A few days ago I took her to my hotel room, but she was not able to cum. I wonder if she had been already milked out, but it was early in the evening. Also penetration was an issue, although in the end I succeeded.  Anyway, I well enjoyed her body.  

30 minutes ago, Singter1 said:

SaSa asked me to post these for her, I didn’t take them. A customer did I believe, but I do not know who so I cannot credit him/her!

Whoever he was ... he's one lucky bastard :biggrin:

Sasa gets more appealing every time I see her. Definitly will have a 'drink' with her on my next trip :man_in_love: