Filming Ladyboys in Bangkok Now !!!!

Cinederose

On 6/12/2023 at 12:00 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

What place do you call Japan street ? 

He likely means Soi Thaniya in the Silom Area - very close to Patpong 2, this is known for many Japanese centric business, entertainment venues specifically for Japanese tourists.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rxpharm said:

He likely means Soi Thaniya in the Silom Area - very close to Patpong 2, this is known for many Japanese centric business, entertainment venues specifically for Japanese tourists.

Thanks a lot for the information. I had found something in Thanon Surawong but was afraid of being misled, since I didn't know.

Soi Thaniya is close to the gay soi in the Silom area ( Silom soi 4). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was on telegram last night to promote my channel , omg those guys are rabid in those lb groups , honestly any photo of gina would set them off or any lb , had to delete the group , not that there are many of these groups they seem to burn out quickly , the hunt goes on , more forums , more platforms , :)

FyF6djMakAA7SJ1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

So i noticed a whole new section of ladyboys on Sukhumvit last night with a few regulars , Minny the Angelina Jolie ladyboy was there in a squad of three , she was happy to see me , but although wise Minny is unhappy she does not service enough clients like many lb , i met a few new faces ( and boob Jobs ) did a few interviews , loads of africans with the hottest bodies honestly , one short time hotel on 4 now has Dorms which is unheard of and i met working ladyboys in hostels 35 minutes walk away So it grows , also lb half way down Soi 3 beyond the Arab hotels , interesting escalation there , a Whole new bunch came out at 1am With Huge Asses and i mean huge implants So a new gang i have to name , more coming on the beat - Cine :)

Screenshot_2023-08-19-18-55-14-118_com.miui.gallery.jpg

So last night i met Ladyboy Minny and was assaulted by a manish filipino ladyboy white a ghostly white face and a chin like a Anvil who was hanging around express inn at Asoke and you could tell she was a blowin but i will not dwell on that , part of the job but i was not interested in filming this lb it was all desperation on their part nothing i did , Then i met up with that Vip ladyboy on the Main drag who is there every night and a petite feminine Alex wannabe infront of Hyatt ( sarah ) very cute 2000 baht ( 50 ish euro/usd ) then minny grabs me for a sit down on her favourite Stoop ( just made for her) and she is Pissed off as usual because she Has to be out there and then she tells me she does four hours a night and makes 3 but usually 5000 baht during that time , so its not the money its She HAS to be out there and then she is pissed off at the videos of her online , never directs it at me but i know she is telling me off in a in-direct way and anyway i had consent and she never told me to remove anything which i would if she asked , then some guy films her and Now she is more pissed So go figure , many lb are out there and make Nothing all night , i live with one so i know the score , So just trying to have " ladyboy from  Atlantis " at 1K on my youtube ( can you believe its come to this ) before i upload my next Amazing video which i think is amazing as its all street shots and revealing , i added a piece on tiktok and instagram , anyway no one out there anyway probably writing to myself - Cine :)

• Like 1