Cocktails & Dreams

Guest Lumix

Weds Night

The rain eased at 9.30, and i made it to the bar about 10 o'clock. just the one intrepid customer, and i feared the worst. however, by 11 the place was buzzing, and we had a really quite good night. It was certainly fun. My thanks to everyone who braved the elements to come into town.

Emma

post-136-0-65701700-1339063896_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-19002800-1339063922_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-20936400-1339063944_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-69634300-1339063974_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-08788600-1339063994_thumb.jpg

now, i've known waas for many years, and we've always got on well. She's a stalwart from the early days. Always reliable, and never ever caused any sort of problem.

We've flirted mildly for a loong time, but recently our flirting has become more intense. The point was reached last night where we were openly petting. Her HUGE erection clearly visible in her G string. And i apologise to anyone who had to witness our carousings. just couldn't be helped.

By 2.45 it was all to much and we adjourned to The Skylab.

Now, we all love the farm-fresh young things, but there's no substitute for a bit of experience. And waas jumps straight into my top 6 all-time greats! It was phenomenal ! I cant begin to describe the depravity that went on for 2 hours, until i could take no more and waved the white flag. Her jism shot across my belly, spattered my neck and face, and onto the headboard! I have never been able to do that. My God she's fit. I'm a lump of jelly even after 8 hours kip!

just goes to show: Dont turn your nose up at experience.

post-136-0-65071200-1339064336_thumb.jpg

My heart dropped when i entered soi bangla, as there had obviously been a flight in from the subcontinent. Sure enough some of them wanted to gawp while drinking their 7/11 Singhas. These two clowns were just two that were politely (at first) shown the door

post-136-0-31916000-1339897688_thumb.jpg

My thanks to Mooz and Yelstone for swelling the coffers of the Volleyball War Chest. We virtually have our costs covered now, and can start saving money to give to the charities. Thanks to all the donors for their kindness and generosity. You guys have been magnificent. Not only have you patronised the bar, but also dug a little deeper to help a good cause.Fantastic.