I logged into LBR on my iPhone in the minibus on the way to Patts, looking for directions or bar suggestions or whatever, and at the bottom of the webpage is link to 'get free IP.Board App for iPhone now'!

But it doesn't work.... :thumbsd:

What's going on with that?

What's going on with that?

Just got the answer from our tech support crew.

The IP Board app is for stand alone forums. The login procedure for our Forum is through the main part of the LBR website so the app doesn't work. There are no plans in the near future for an LBR IPhone app.

I'm curious what is easier to read on your IPhone, our Forum or the Daily Digest?

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the answer from our tech support crew.

The IP Board app is for stand alone forums. The login procedure for our Forum is through the main part of the LBR website so the app doesn't work. There are no plans in the near future for an LBR IPhone app.

I'm curious what is easier to read on your IPhone, our Forum or the Daily Digest?

Thanks for the info...

Whats a daily digest?

Is that the daily email, because I haven't been getting it.

Thanks DLL :friends:

I joined this website in the last day. I have been able to get the IP Board app for iPhone to work. When you start it up it won't auto login using my stored ID and password. You have to go to the main page then login first then you can return to the app and continue. I can see the photos and can post replies with the app.

• Upvote 2

Click on the app store icon on your iPhone. Click on search. Type in "IPB Buddy" and the search button. It is a free app. Hit install then enter your password for your apple account and wait for it to install. The app is very easy to use.

Excellent PF! I was using the other IPB app but it wouldn't let me add LBR. I'll make sure I download it to my iPhone as well. Much easier to use in the App than running up Safari and finding the bookmark. Thanks for that info. :goodjob:

I got this app to auto log me in. Set it up as follows:

Press the + button to add a community

Name: LBR

URL: www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/

Username: my_username

Password: **********

Press the save button

Now you can touch the entry for LBR and wait a few seconds and your are logged in and straight onto the forum. If you want to view the lb profiles you have to choose a thread that has a link to one of the profiles. Click it bring up a profile then pan around until you find the A-Z list.

To retum to the forums, press the back button on the lower left enough times until you get back to the forums.

By the way this app also works for ladyboyspattaya.com and pattaya-addicts.com.

Please let me know if it works for you other guys.

I use a cheap charlie 1000 baht Nokia. The ladyboys with smartphones must look at me like I'm a loser with a capital L. :shok:

To figure this out I'm searching with my Mac to find this app for the IPhone but nothing comes up under IPB Buddy.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/app-store.html

Wonder also if there's an app for the IPad?

Same app works in iPad, PD. for extra 1.99 u get no ads.

• 9 months later...

Strange devices those minimaxiappleipad things...If you can't do stuff with them that you want to do with them, what good are they???

I had a friend staying with me last week...He left a couple days back...He was working...working as in making money...for an auto auction in Scottsdale...Big deal folks operating from the middle of last week through Sunday...They auctioned off like 1000 cars...It was really cool...He got me a pass and I went a couple days...Got some great photos...Alas, no cocks...

So off he went every morning and came back here every evening while the auction was still running...It ran until about 11 pm or so every night...When he got back here he plugged in his minimaxiappleipad thingy and watch the remainder of that day's auctions on their live cam...So one day I plugged my laptop in and went to the site to watch...But I noticed that my screen was not in sync with the sound coming out of his ipad...(I had my volume turned off)...So I turned my volume up and sure enough my computer using the same wifi signal in my house that he was using was about 10 seconds faster than his...

When I told him that he wouldn't believe it so i had him take a look see...I logged in and out several times...I was  always 10 seconds ahead of him...He argued that my computer was logged in before him so that was why...My reply was bullshit...I went a got my little netbook thingy about the same size as the minimaxiappleipad thingy and plugged it in and turned it on and logged on and in and it was right in sync with my laptop...10 seconds ahead of his apple thingy...

He said so what...and so what is an OK reply...except...as I explained to him...if he was bidding on an automobile for his customer and he was 10 seconds slower than another bidder, he could lose the car and the deal and piss some people off...and all because of a 10 second delay in his minimaxiappleipad thingy...

The entire episode was bizarre to me...Didn't make sense...Still don't...

So if it don't work how you want to to work when you use it for work why use it???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...