Music In Ladyboy GoGos Doesn't Have To Suck

pdogg

Music in ladyboy agogos doesn't have to suck.

Coventional wisdom says Lady Gaga and PitBull all the time gets the girls dancing and will result in a better time for the customer. So that's what you'll hear at Nana Plaza.

DJ Karl @ EZY pioneered the concept of playing songs farangs like, give the customer what he wants.

Now the concept has expanded to ladyboy gogos with DJ Josh clicking upbeat party rock and roll at Baby Boom. Falangs love the music and I noticed ladyboys liking it too. The joint is hopping. Sure the girls might prefer tunes they've heard hundreds of times but I say play great danceable falang friendly music and the girls will still dance and the customer will cum.

So what music do you want to hear at AGoGos?

Maybe this is just a generational thang and you guys prefer Pitbull?

Here's a medley of the type of party tunes that DJ Josh favors.

So what music do you want to hear at AGoGos?

It's irrelevant because no Ladyboy club or any other establishment in Thailand would ever play the kind of music I am interested in. In 12 years of traveling here I have only heard my kind of music on Khoa San road, and I'm kind of done with hangin' out there anymore.

Whatever the go-go's and beer bars play is just background music as far as I'm concerned, and it's always horrible :(