Cocktails & Dreams Bar

jimbo34

The cabaret continued with the chinese theme

You know, it's amazing how many different outfits the cabaret regularly comes out with. And nice ones, too! These are not free.

I know the cabaret is Ning Nong's passion -- are all these innumerable get-ups paid for by the bar?

Cheers, Jim.

An interesting question there, farangbah.

One of my first tasks when i arrived 4+ years ago, was to strip out some of the costs. Amongst those was a heavy cabaret wages bill and an 8,000Bt per month clothing allowance.

I was expecting a battle with NingNong about these things, but when i showed her the first month's accounts, and explained how we needed to trim out the overheads if we were to survive my first Low Season, she understood immediately and, to her great credit, cooperated with my request.

To this day, we pay NO allowance for the costumes. Mean i know, and (shh) we could afford it now, but with a combination of some off-site cabaret work, borrowing, mending, making, and adapting, they somehow manage to keep the costumes fresh and new-looking.

That's amazing, mate. It really is.

I'm tired just thinking about it. Between pics and seeing whole nights-worth live (and having had a peek or two into the forbidden room :D ), the variety of numbers we've seen, I can imagine the effort.

My hat's off! I now have an even greater appreciation for the Cocktails & Dreams Cabaret.

(Free, nightly, usually beginning around 11PM :D )

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any girls at the bar that are very well hung?

Hey, BBQ. Planning your first trip to Phuket? That's exciting, mate! :clapping:

I'm no expert on CnDs cock size, but I believe Waas and Pat's name continue to, um, come up. I'm sure you would be granted some inspection in the bar... :D

When are you going?