The Hangover II.I - Friday 20th April

KendoUK

Greetings,

After the chaos of Song Kran has subsided Snoop Dawg and myself thought it was time to lay a party on for those of us war veterans that survived getting Super Soaked in the battle field for the past few days, I've chased balloons enough times in my LOS career so maybe it's time I put some of my own up. The date just so happens to be C Wombat's birthday and the Birthday boy is in town so it would be rude not to celebrate him being 24 (yet again!).

We will announce more details once they have been decided on, Just wanted to get the date published at this stage.

• Upvote 2

Anaconda no, 20th...well we'll have to wait and see.

How easy is to organise a big party in Pattaya? Not very when Song Kran has taken over! We had set our hearts on the 20th (Wombats birthday) so we will try and keep it on that date if we can find another venue to support us.

Good luck intrepid explorers! Famous, La Bamba or Baby Boom perhaps.

I know Sindy and Nok were jealous of all the parties at other clubs over last week and say they would have loved to have been asked to host any one of them.

I'm assuming the menu will be wieners and nuts?

• Upvote 1

Takes only two days advance notice at most. Won't anyone be here a couple days early?

Just announce the concept and date in advance, throw up a new topic when it's booked. Announced my birthday on a Friday, and on Monday had 15 BMs show up who were in town or were residents.

Takes only two days advance notice at most. Won't anyone be here a couple days early?

Just announce the concept and date in advance, throw up a new topic when it's booked. Announced my birthday on a Friday, and on Monday had 15 BMs show up who were in town or were residents.

And thats the numbers we are talking about, DT...maybe a dozen to 15 if we are lucky. so a big venue is not needed really, Labamba is out due to its location close to Stringy's unfortunately. Unless i go in disguise.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Gents, 49 Days 13 hours to Hangover II.1 @ Baby Boom.... :yahoo: join the wolfpack...Kendo, Snoop Dawg and the Wombat for a night of bawdy fun and not a spiked marshmellow in sight. :girl_devil:

:ass:

So all you BMs and ya mates who happen to be in Patts on the 20th, come and join us. :friends: Let one of us know if you come either on this thread or PM. See you there. :clapping::drinks:

• 1 month later...

Gents, just a reminder re the Hangover II.! party on 20 Apr at Baby Boom for the post Songkran celebration, my 26th 21st and any other reason you wish to think of to have a party and watch LBs in the shower whilst others are hanging off poles and having cream licked from their bodies...oh lordie got a bit flustered then. Hosted by Kendo, Snoop Dawg and myself with such luminaries as Albert Steptoe ( not sure if Harold will be there), 68+1 and others in attendence.

ONLY 11 days to go. :thumbsu:

Anyone want to join the Steptoe & Son Tour to Kanchanaburi on 24 Apr for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service on the 25th? we have a vacancy since Harold had to stay home with his caravan in case the tarmac truck's handbrake gave up the 'ghost'. Apply within.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to join the Steptoe & Son Tour to Kanchanaburi on 24 Apr for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service on the 25th? we have a vacancy since Harold had to stay home with his caravan in case the tarmac truck's handbrake gave up the 'ghost'. Apply within.

Hangover II.I as many of you know went well, Josh was very happy and wants to continue the theme...Hangover II.II. The above vacancy has been filled by none other than Mr Redrock, the merchant pusser. We are off to Kanchanaburi in the morning for the solemn occassion on Wednesday.