BJ and/or DEEPTHROAT talent recommencations in Patts/BKK?

deepthroat

So, it's time for my annual request for intel from guys who've recently been on the ground here in Pattaya or Bangkok - did you get an exceptional blowjob from anyone while you were here, who's still working and around here?

I'm an equal opportunity employer. I'll eagerly take a GG slobbing on my knob just as happily as a ladyboy. Deepthroat talent is an added bonus, but it's pretty rare round these parts so don't restrict yourself to that - if she sucked you off with passion and abandon, please tell us about it and how to find her!

And please - don't share 5 year old stories about the 18 year old goddess with pendulous breasts, the face of Angelina Jolie, and the ass of a paperboy who swallowed you to the balls, then took your balls into her mouth while tonguing your anus with her 7 inch tongue as she milked your cock until you shot your load straight down into her stomach. It only makes us jealous and sad, and it makes Baby Jesus cry.

Live and local talent only please, so guys can partake in the pleasures you are about to describe!

I was going to recommend the "missus" to you DT, but you've "shagged" her "TWICE" already :roadrage:

And your right mate, she sure is "addictive", bless :lol:

A recommendation for Bangkok is wee Cartoon currently working at KC111 in Patpong.

A "must do" experience imho and probaly the most sexiest,funniest,craziest and horniest ladyboy Ive met thus far.

Cartoon is the complete package (and versatile :spiteful: ), bundles of fun and a real "character" for sure :thumbsu:

post-136-063710600 1327840611.jpg

post-136-075440700 1327840731.jpg

post-136-027161500 1327840803.jpg

post-136-078421800 1327840874.jpg

post-136-043209400 1327840945.jpg

post-136-031450500 1327841023.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dave, I was intimidated when I met her which is really rare, I just found her so attractive I was unable to pull the trigger. Maybe we need a mutual action pact - I commit to taking Cartoon while in BKK and you Sindy whilst in Patts? :friends:

Done deal :D , and have a great Birthday and Party tomorrow mate :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...