Bangkok Hotel

TEXASMAC

PB Hotel, 40 Sukumvit Rd, Soi 3 (Nana Nua) Tel: 02 6511 525-7.

800 baht per night high season & maybey 700 baht per night low season. You won't find better value for money in that area & it's completly guest friendly... You could even bring a three legged soi dog back for the night if you wanted!

:hi:

I rang them this morning just to make sure that I had the price right Farangbah (how's that for diligence), the girl at the reception put me on to the manager & he quoted 800 Baht.

I think one on the reasons that they don't like to take bookings may be that they like to talior their prices to the flow of passing trade? I know that I've paid 900 baht before now & I've also paid 700 baht too, earlier this year in fact.

I stayed at the Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel in October and I cant recommend it highly enough Tex, great value and location for the NEP and other bars

http://www.agoda.co.uk/asia/thailand/bangkok/woraburi_sukhumvit_hotel.html

What dates are you thinking of Tex as I might have to pop up to Banger's for a night myself to sort out some family business.