Bangkok Cindy

ArchieBunker

I know she works in nana but I prefer afternoon delight.  Rumor has it she was on Thai Friendly recently but I havent seen her on there.  Granted I have been looking only a few days.  Always heard great things about her in the room.  never did.  After all these years I want to take the plunge-not literally though.....

• 10 months later...

did you ever get info? I found her on LINE from a phone number she gave me. She invited me to come be ravaged at her apartment, which is not too far a walk from Sukhumvit and has a nice little eatery in front. I arrived soak as a wet rat in a flood from the skys opening up with steady rain right after I got off the BTS.  She pointed me to the shower and we proceeded with a nice time.  SO much better than any short time room.  I was JUST in town and at my usual spot, which is cheap and good and right on the BTS so I was NOT looking to get a 1200 baht room for just a couple hours. This was early October 2017.  She now has dark brown hair btw. Was at Charades early 2017 and I think she is still there, was when I met her. ALSO this was an afternoon session before she went to work at the "bar".  Is Charades a bar? don't really think so.

• Like 1