9 Pelvic Thrusts

Pdoggg

Thai pop singer, Lamaya, has been criticized by Prime Minister Prayuth for an excessive number of pelvic tHursts when twerking. He actually suggested that she reduce her pelvic thrusts from nine to three and she is complying. She is also now wearing short shorts rather than panties on stage. The reduced amount of pelvic thrusts is necessary to improve the image of Thailand and also to be more consistent with Thai values.

Which got me to thinking as to what is the optimal number of pelvic thrusts? Does it differ when giving than receiving? Is there a point when one has to say, "No Mas"?  :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seems the public is accepting it tho.  I suspect the end result will be a cutailing of sleeze. Not like it will stop.  If he/they really do make war on prostitution, it will just suspicion that they're making war on the country people who backed Thaksin and caused so much "trouble". From running street sellers of shirts, ec. to closing down hundreds, probably thousands of street food vendors to raid on bars about sex workers, etc. it really seems to me this is what it's about, which of course the elites would love.