Pattaya August 2-19th - Help?

Scott40

Hi gang, I just joined LB Reviews, and I am so sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I figured because it is LB related (and related to the scene in general) I I would be ok to post here.

I am coming from Melbourne, Australia hopefully on 2nd August and staying in Pattaya (most likely LK Empress). It's the first time I have traveled anywhere alone, I'm totally bricking it, and would really love someone to show me around a bit, have a chat, and just steady the nerves somewhat, before I go ahead and sample Pattaya.

Ideally, I'd like someone local to Pattaya or someone who regularly visits, but none of this is set in stone. Some kind of support for a fellow LB admirer please? :-)

Thanks so much in advance!

• Upvote 1

I would say dont go crazy making a list and making palns set in stone.  Some of the best night I have had are when plans had changed or I didnt have any plans at all and went with the flow.  

I wont be there in early August or else i would take you to a bar or two.  If you have half a brain, you will take to things like a duck to water.  I guess it can be daunting the first time.

I basically agree with all of the above.  It doesn't hurt to check out the location of the bars (can do on here) and ask advice, and have a vague plan in the back of your mind, but leave it there and enjoy your trip. We've all been first-timers once; try to relax and as Archie says, go with the flow.  All the best for your trip, Scott40.

My first trip I read an older forum for hours. When I arrived in Pattaya I mostly knew what to expect. As mentioned learn where the LB bars are located and just walk in and have a drink. If you are a hansom young man (under 45 or so) you will get a lot of inviting looks from the girls. If you an old ugly fart like me you might only get a check me out look from part of the staff.  

• Upvote 1