Year Of The Cock

Pdoggg

20 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Happy New Year to our Chinese friends.

It's the Year of the Cock, an auspicious year for LBR members.

Hope y'all get all the Cock you want and if you try sometimes you just might find you get the cock you need!

images (1).jpg

Yes Sandy from Lita's has just wished me a happy Chinese New Year, I think she has intentions on giving me her Cock again soon  :spiteful:

This year is a very good year for us. It's the year of the golden rooster. The value of the roosters has gone up," said Banchej Changyai, 55, who was running the contest south of Bangkok on the second day of celebrations for the Lunar New Year.

Each fight involves two roosters facing off in a pit. They lurch at each, inflicting damage with beaks and wings.

Each round is 22 minutes long, and there can be up to six rounds depending on the roosters' endurance.

"Today, the rooster brought me a lot of money. I love cockfighting, it's a hobby of mine," said Narongsak Sealee, 22, after winning 500,000 baht ($14,170) at the Thedthai cockfighting stadium in Samut Prakan province.

Unlike in many countries, the Thai cocks do not fight to the death. Instead, the first bird to cower away loses.    

"This rooster is so good that it gives me, the owner, a great reputation and makes me very happy," said Virat Patcharaphangkorn, after buying the event's prize rooster for 2.5 million baht ($70,840).

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15D0T9