Drinking street

globetrotter

Still, haven't  made it there,  and have not really ever heard anyone mention going there,  I actually in my head because if its somewhat  out of the way location  picture  it to be like New Plaza with older not as attractive  staff but without  cheap, booze like New Plaza,  anyways is there an  LB action there whatsoever and is it kind of like NP, talent wise? 

• Upvote 1

Many years ago there was a good bar with LBs in Drinking Street and more LBs scattered around. I dated the GG that owned the bar for a couple of weeks. Then several years later they banned LBs in the complex. Think they allow LBs again but not totally sure. It has kind of dropped off my radar. Probably been at least two trips ago since I was there and didn't see much of interest at that time. Maybe a good place to stop if doing a Naklua trip. Sorry my info is pretty old.

Drinking Street is a big Simon beer bar complex much like the two Simon BB complexes on Walking Street. Lots of beer bars with one sound system. So there isn't a music battle going on between the different bars.    

• Upvote 2

I don't know much about the current state of Drinking Street, which is a pretty good name for a beer bar complex.  Probably haven't been there in 5 years.

As I recall there were a couple popular ladyboys working there back in the day so it got lots of good word of mouth on the forums that were popular at that time.

Stopping in on the way to Naklua is a good idea. You might find a hidden gem GT.

Drinking Street is easy enough to get to but not easy to get home from if you don't like riding on motobikes.  If you're staying on Soi Buakhao there is no really good way to get home by baht bus without forcing a ladyboy in heels to walk further than she'll want to.

I stayed in that area on my first three trips because the converse is true.  It wasn't always easy getting to places from my hotel but it was quite easy to get back home from anywhere in Pattaya.