How?

So this might sound basic but i  traveling through Asia and the more i seesee these sexy ladyboys,  the more i find myself fascinated and aroused at the thought of being fucked by one. What advice would you give to someone who wanted to make this fantasy come true? 

• Upvote 1

Well it depends on what part of Asia you are in Georgey.  In Thailand, and Combodia and the Philippines to a lesser extent you can find them in some western orientated bar areas.  Let the forum know where you are and it will make it easier to direct you to the best way to meet one. :hi:

Just now, Georgey said:

Silly me, thanks BB. I am currently in Borneo but heading over to Georgetown next week. I am possibly heading back to Chaing Mai next month too. 

You will see a few around the streets of Georgetown, particularly the Lebuh Chulia area where most travellers stay.  I met a few in the Soho bar years ago so that may be worth checking out but perhaps things have changed since then.

9 minutes ago, Georgey said:

Many thanks, I will make a note and let you know if and when I lose my cherry :good:

Just be careful as there have been reports over the years of people hiding under the beds in the short time rooms who rob your stuff while you are having your fun.

i have tried many curries in Georgetown but had no idea there was a ladyboy area. Maybe I should avoid curries for a few days before being......probed. :yes:

Thanks for the heads up on the risks BB

• Upvote 1