When it Becomes Normal....

Stroker

This video is doing the rounds among some Thais. Obviously the guy gets caught up in the whole Pattaya/Songkran sanook and publicly licks out the pussy of this girl, who is drunk according to the report I heard. It's one thing to do this in places like the Windmill but taking advantage of a drunk girl in such a public way is likely going to get you in trouble as was the case with this chap. No doubt the lines of what is acceptable in Pattaya get blurred from time to time for some guys and they think this is a normal thing to do.... :sign0181:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/video/zXEfCl2u7Ix5Ah7l27oPv2vQxUFTLd1+dmz2/XSpCpA=

post-3403-0-01906300-1460850592_thumb.jp

Please tell me what is "NORMAL" in Pattaya. I am not excusing stupidity just asking?

That is the question TM. Public displays of a sexual matter are frowned upon by locals in Pattaya, as in the rest of Thailand and the world in general. But no doubt some visitors to Patts lose some sense of reality and think anything goes, anywhere, anytime.

I read somewhere that " If you would not do it in public in your country, why do it here?" Seems many forget.

Really? This is Pattaya .....................................................................................................................................................Come On!!??

Apparently he has now been sent to jail but not sure for how long.

I hope for not long,seriously I've done the same except with a LB and not a GG! This ain't a family resort/town is it?

That is the question TM. Public displays of a sexual matter are frowned upon by locals in Pattaya, as in the rest of Thailand and the world in general. But no doubt some visitors to Patts lose some sense of reality and think anything goes, anywhere, anytime.

As well they should come on this ain't a family resort town(Pattaya) is it? WTF??????? Bullshit!!!!

Really? This is Pattaya .....................................................................................................................................................Come On!!??

I hope for not long,seriously I've done the same except with a LB and not a GG! This ain't a family resort/town is it?

As well they should come on this ain't a family resort town(Pattaya) is it? WTF??????? Bullshit!!!!

Good luck trying that as a defense next time you blow a ladyboy in front of all the Russian, Chinese, Thai families in Central Festival.There are plenty of indoor options for all sorts of depravity without taking the show on the road so to speak.We ain't soi dogs just yet.

• 2 weeks later...