Best Top LBs

Pastor

I need to get a bit of info , spent last hour trawling around this forum for answers to my question but have failed , so please forgive me if I am duplicating what I would have though would be a often asked question .

Guys who in your opinion is the best versitile or top LB in Patts , not necessary the biggest dick as we already know that answer but a nice feminine LB who knows how to use her cock and can stay hard , dont need a 8 incher thats like a coke can but on the other hand not a 3 inch worm either.

Also my second question would be who is the best big cummer and repeater ?

Thanks for your patience and a location /bar would be nice with any replys.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Pastor!    :drinks:

I'm in a relationship so I'm not out there trying different ladyboys so can't give you a first hand recommendation.

I've heard lots of good things about Nikki/Antonio/Myx.

Not sure if she is in Bangkok, Pattaya, or the Philippines at the moment but here are her contact details.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5884-nikkimyx-contact-details/

Welcome Pastor!    :drinks:

I'm in a relationship so I'm not out there trying different ladyboys so can't give you a first hand recommendation.

I've heard lots of good things about Nikki/Antonio/Myx.

Not sure if she is in Bangkok, Pattaya, or the Philippines at the moment but here are her contact details.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5884-nikkimyx-contact-details/

thank you I will have a look