Pinnochio bar

globetrotter

Only one way to find out mate, get your ass over to Sala Daeng on the BTS and onto Patpong 2  :biggrin:  , its been over 10 years since I have been in that bar..... to be honest I do not have much interest if any in BKK anymore so cannot confirm if its open or not.

Good Irish Pub on the corner of Patpong 2 if you fancy a good pint of Guinness, I can vouch for that  :hi:

post-136-0-01260300-1459956649_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 4/12/2016 at 3:40 AM, globetrotter said:

there was an lb named Nuclear who used to work there then onto Darkside wonder where she is now 

Nuclear actually went to Chaing Mai and worked at Shamrock Bar for a while.  Then she came back to BKK worked at Chaos 9 a few nights then returned to Pinocchios. I saw her there in August and took these of her.  I think she is actually now back in ChiangMai working at Marina Bar. 

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6448.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I liked all those Darkside girls.  It was good to see a couple of them in August at Pinn's.  To further update Nai who also worked at Darkside was there.  I shared a couple drinks with them and some smooches.  I was the only customer there for about an hour and a half.  There were about 3 other girls.  When I stopped in the time before this Nuclear was out on a bar fine. So I drank with Nai and my wingman played with another girl.

Nai also a femboy.

IMG_6445.JPG

IMG_6446.JPG

Nuclear and Nai

IMG_6450.JPG

IMG_6451.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

• Like 1

Some photo's from an early August visit.  Took a mate of mine to Pinn's for his first visit.  They used to be open at 2 P.M. with just one or two girls working.  They now open at 6 P.M.  They used to have GG's working also, but now only have ladyboys.  On my two visits in 2016 they had 7 LB's working.  Never saw another customer except for one guy who came in just to pick up a girl. I always wonder how this place stays open as long as they have, although I've never been there late.  I've always went early after some business in Silom or right after dinning.  

We had a few drinks with these two who sat with us and played with our cocks while we did the same with theirs.  Nai has a decent sized cock, but needs a trim as she did back in her Darkside days.  The one in red had silicone and a bit big boned leading me to believe she may have been packing, but my wingman said she was more on the small to medium range after we traded notes.  I asked Nai about Nuclear and she said she went with customer to nearby ST room.  One thing I like is they the girls you sit with give you plenty of action while drinking with them, and the other girls go out front.  

IMG_3227.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3229.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3221.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

IMG_3223.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2