Some Day I'll.......

bumblebee

We have all said it to ourselves over the years and there is one prominent poster here who has said it more than once regarding a certain ladyboy who can be found on soi 13/1.  So in life in general and the ladyboy scene in particular what promises have you made to yourself and followed through, and which ones are in the pipeline but you WILL do in the future.   

Personally I recall sitting outside a guest house in Phnom Penh years ago and a well dressed western guy arrived in a tuk tuk and jumped out with his briefcase.  It just struck me that here was a westerner about my own age living somehow in this city that I knew from the tragic news from the late 70s.  I said to myself some day I'm going to return here and get a job myself and be that guy.

Regarding ladyboys, I had a whole check list of fantasies I wanted to live out, and as the years passed each one was ticked off. Different lifestyle now and looking back..no regrets. :hi:

So in life in general and the ladyboy scene in particular what promises have you made to yourself and followed through, 

Not really a promise but after a few days in Pattaya the thought occurred to me that it was indeed possible to chuck it all in and move here.  

It was a moment when an exciting new possibility opened to me and was quite moving. 

Not really a promise but after a few days in Pattaya the thought occurred to me that it was indeed possible to chuck it all in and move here.  

It was a moment when an exciting new possibility opened to me and was quite moving.

At least you were one of the fortunate ones who was able to move there and not worry about having to head home after a fortnight or so. Some day I'll return to Los again also.

Having been a fairly frequent Land of Smiles visitor for in excess of 25 years, I suppose I've done plenty in Thailand relating to the mongering scene and ladyboy's in particular, so no regrets there.

What I would dearly like to experience on future trips, is getting my arse out of Bangkok/Pattaya and spend some quality time on some of the smaller Thai islands in the Andaman Sea as well as Koh Samui, although to do this in the way I would like, I shall be planning and implementing another lengthy stay in the kingdom, so that's definitely in the pipe line.