Tamnan kon E-san

globetrotter

Wasn't sure where to post this but anyways, an Lb friend of mine who is very proud of her Issan roots took me there (with 2 other friends from Issan) and it was without question the best time I had in almost 6 weeks last trip (outside of loom anyways) not cheap but was an amazing thing I would have never done on my own and the girls absolutely loved it

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293919-d4597413-Reviews-Tamnan_Kon_E_san-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

• Upvote 3

My memory is somewhat vague(because of alcohol and being on back of LBS scooter) but I do remember going up Pattaya Klang towards Big C (east) then turning left onto soi 12 then the road got a bit windy, not far from there though, I actually walked there a few days later in daylight and was shocked I actually found it, the actual address is listed on the link I provided if that helps at all but if not I'm sure pretty much any motorbike taxi guy would know it, as there were loads of them waiting outside of the place at the end of the night when we were leaving

• Upvote 1

Been there many times..A great place after about 1 or 2am to take a gaggle of ladyboys till the wee small hours.

There is another one that is nearly exactly the same inside i went in november with a similar name but they play more of a thai rock style music....A litre bottle of Johnnie Walker Red 1500 bht plus mixers...not bad value i reckon.

Cheers DK

• Upvote 1

Been there many times..A great place after about 1 or 2am to take a gaggle of ladyboys till the wee small hours.

There is another one that is nearly exactly the same inside i went in november with a similar name but they play more of a thai rock style music....A litre bottle of Johnnie Walker Red 1500 bht plus mixers...not bad value i reckon.

Cheers DK

Great thing about this place was you can bring your own bottle in (and we did) as there happens to be a very convieniently located Family mart next door, we (well actually i) only bought the coke to mix inside
  • Upvote 1

There is another one that is nearly exactly the same inside i went in november with a similar name but they play more of a thai rock style music..

That one sounds interesting. That one morlam we went to cured me of the need to ever again hear Issan music. :biggrin:  But the girls do love it so much.